Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NCAA FBI Investigation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Student Athlete B View Post
    Ohmar Carter is listed in the document for a loan of $4k. Dates line up with someone who is no longer on our team.
    Some mod please ban this idiot. He’s an obvious bear troll.

vCash
    Omar Carter the player that played at App State? I am sure agents were drooling to get a piece of him.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Emmerts response if comical. How can the NCAA clowns make statements like this with a straight face? They?ve all but condoned impermissible benefits by their recent football investigations.

SO Pearl is implicated yet again?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Omar Carter the player that played at App State? I am sure agents were drooling to get a piece of him.
    St. Joe's, New Mexico St, Murray St, Georgia St, ULL, & New Mexico all have had 1st rd draft picks in the last 5yrs. So yes agents drool over kids even at small colleges.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Emmerts response if comical. How can the NCAA clowns make statements like this with a straight face? They?ve all but condoned impermissible benefits by their recent football investigations.

The only way to stop this is start shutting down programs for 4+ years. If Duke is implicated, shut them down for 4 years. The universities will then be forced to start policing themselves. Until something this drastic is implemented, this will continue.

vCash
    First of all, if it was Omhar Carter as you suggest, wouldn’t they have gotten his name right? IYOK is correct. It was Omar Carter the basketball player...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

The only way to stop this is start shutting down programs for 4+ years. If Duke is implicated, shut them down for 4 years. The universities will then be forced to start policing themselves. Until something this drastic is implemented, this will continue.
    The NCAA has become a laughingstock.

vCash
    So no mod will ban Student Athlete B even though he’s an obvious bear troll? Seriously? We are just going to let him post negative false propaganda? That’s really good guys especially considering he revealed himself as a bear troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    St. Joe's, New Mexico St, Murray St, Georgia St, ULL, & New Mexico all have had 1st rd draft picks in the last 5yrs. So yes agents drool over kids even at small colleges.
    You could make a good living just representing players playing overseas too.

vCash
    Who's the biggest laughing stock? The NCAA or the FBI? This one is going to be fun to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Who's the biggest laughing stock? The NCAA or the FBI? This one is going to be fun to watch.
    Good question. And yes it is gonna be fun to watch since apparently we are not involved. I guess you could say Rick Ray helped us in that respect. No way anyone looks at our basketball program during his tenure and says we were buying players lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    So no mod will ban Student Athlete B even though he’s an obvious bear troll? Seriously? We are just going to let him post negative false propaganda? That’s really good guys especially considering he revealed himself as a bear troll.

He did? Where. Calm down calling for everyone with 10 posts to be banned..

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    So no mod will ban Student Athlete B even though he?s an obvious bear troll? Seriously? We are just going to let him post negative false propaganda? That?s really good guys especially considering he revealed himself as a bear troll.
    What happened to Enforcer? Wouldn't a little investigating confirm any troll activity?
    No Signature

vCash
    The Ncaa is going to cover for the bigs with the Scam excuse in that the HCs had no idea that their minions were arranging all this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    He did? Where. Calm down calling for everyone with 10 posts to be banned..
    First of all, I don’t call for every poster below 10 posts to be banned. Secondly, don’t you find it eerily suspicious this guy’s second and third posts are jumping to an erroneous conclusion that the named party was Omhar Carter? He could talk about a number of topics but chose this one. Thirdly, this is the mantra from the Ole Miss fan base because they so desperately want us to be involved with this thing (which we are not). Just saying it’s pretty obvious he’s a bear troll.

vCash
    First of all, I don’t call for every poster below 10 posts to be banned. Secondly, don’t you find it eerily suspicious this guy’s second and third posts are jumping to an erroneous conclusion that the named party was Omhar Carter? He could talk about a number of topics but chose this one. Thirdly, this is the mantra from the Ole Miss fan base because they so desperately want us to be involved with this thing (which we are not). Just saying it’s pretty obvious he’s a bear troll.
    If we get more evidence of him being just a troll- we'll run him. Until then- he's been proven that he doesnt know what he is talking about. Hopefully the next time he posts it will be with factual info.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    My apologies. If there is one name I am worried about with this FBI stuff and us it is Ohmar Carter. When I saw his name and the date i connected the dots (too quickly).

There are some weird names on that list like Brendan Haywood for $300?

vCash
    My apologies. If there is one name I am worried about with this FBI stuff and us it is Ohmar Carter. When I saw his name and the date i connected the dots (too quickly).

There are some weird names on that list like Brendan Haywood for $300?
    Got it but his name is Omhar Carter. Also the list you looked at was a player list. If they had paid Carter to give it to Kegler, Kegler’s name would have been on that list not Carter’s. That’s why when you see Omar Carter it’s correct to assume that it’s the player not the handler. Hell, they have Nerlins Noel on that list and he hasn’t played at Kentucky since 2013.

vCash
    Got it but his name is Omhar Carter. Also the list you looked at was a player list. If they had paid Carter to give it to Kegler, Kegler’s name would have been on that list not Carter’s. That’s why when you see Omar Carter it’s correct to assume that it’s the player not the handler. Hell, they have Nerlins Noel on that list and he hasn’t played at Kentucky since 2013.
    There ya go.. He was just trying to connect the dots and thought he saw something others would be interested in. Even if it was bad news, people would want to know.. and some people like to try and break news with out double checking things. Does that make him a bear? No.. an idiot who made a mistake? yea..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    There ya go.. He was just trying to connect the dots and thought he saw something others would be interested in. Even if it was bad news, people would want to know.. and some people like to try and break news with out double checking things. Does that make him a bear? No.. an idiot who made a mistake? yea..
    Lol, gotcha.