Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamoral Graham

vCash

Talking Jamoral Graham

Do y?all remember this guy? Him and Mullen didn?t do very well together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK5...&feature=share

Banned
    vCash
    wasn't this the guy nicknamed 'Smokey" ?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillipms11 View Post

Yes what about him?
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    wasn't this the guy nicknamed 'Smokey" ?
    That's the one.
    WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!?

Banned
    vCash
    he got a misdemeanor DUI in Jan '17 after completing his Jr. season. reports are is that he quit the team saying nothing but good things and thanking MSU but said he's moving on via twitter. had a successful SR season at Delta State and tried out at the combines. hoping to land in the NFL now. would have been nice to have had him last year.

vCash

Yep

he got a misdemeanor DUI in Jan '17 after completing his Jr. season. reports are is that he quit the team saying nothing but good things and thanking MSU but said he's moving on via twitter. had a successful SR season at Delta State and tried out at the combines. hoping to land in the NFL now. would have been nice to have had him last year.
    He emailed me and asked me to cut him a highlight tape. Have me some insight on a few things and how they went down from his perspective.

vCash
    I remember him as fumbling more punt returns than ones he fielded cleanly, he was horrible as a returner. The choice of music on the video, well......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the peeper View Post
    I remember him as fumbling more punt returns than ones he fielded cleanly, he was horrible as a returner. The choice of music on the video, well......

He was a freshman when he was returning punts, and I let the athletes pick their own music, I just edit the film they give me.

vCash
    Immaturity was his biggest issue. He was a freak athlete and i wish he would have stuck around.

I also wish we would have redshirted him to help him find a true position instead of wasting a year at WR.

vCash
    He was a freshman when he was returning punts, and I let the athletes pick their own music, I just edit the film they give me.
    So him being a freshman is an excuse for fumbling punts? Nice. I'm gonna start using that one.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    So him being a freshman is an excuse for fumbling punts? Nice. I'm gonna start using that one.
    big 17, he sucked at catching punts. so 17ing what? he was good as a CB. sure would have liked having his "immaturity " at the egg bowl last year.

vCash
    I said it then and I’ll say it again- it’s not very smart as a coach to have a true freshmen punt returner
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I said it then and I’ll say it again- it’s not very smart as a coach to have a true freshmen punt returner
    +1.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    big 17, he sucked at catching punts. so 17ing what? he was good as a CB. sure would have liked having his "immaturity " at the egg bowl last year.
    He had his moments. I don't know if I would say he was good.

Banned
    vCash

I always liked Smokey, he is a great athlete and I think Don Muffins didn't utilize him very well. Hope he gets a shot in the NFL. Good for him.

vCash
    Remember him being a big recruit for us. Great athlete. I thought he probably should have stayed at WR. The CB position, while he looked good at times, there were some toast moments in big situations. I am not sure why Mullen continued to put him as the punt returner when it was evident it wasn't working. Mullen didn't seem to handle his ability correctly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Freshman do tend to make more mistakes from my history of watching football. That’s not even very debatable.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstrike2 View Post
    Remember him being a big recruit for us. Great athlete. I thought he probably should have stayed at WR. The CB position, while he looked good at times, there were some toast moments in big situations. I am not sure why Mullen continued to put him as the punt returner when it was evident it wasn't working. Mullen didn't seem to handle his ability correctly.
    His 1st 3 games returning he looked good. Then something happened & he just couldn't get it together. He muffed punts in 4 straight games. After that Ross took over & from then on Mullen only cared about fielding the punt gave a damn about a return.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    He emailed me and asked me to cut him a highlight tape. Have me some insight on a few things and how they went down from his perspective.
    Did you get permission from MSU before using their footage, if not Derek Cody will be all over your ass when he see it.

Video is out of my jurisdiction, I only handle the paysite information**
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    His 1st 3 games returning he looked good. Then something happened & he just couldn't get it together. He muffed punts in 4 straight games. After that Ross took over & from then on Mullen only cared about fielding the punt gave a damn about a return.
    Want to say it was the Arkansas game when he put Ross back there after a first half muff. I was really glad to see it. I thought Graham looked good in the slot that season.