Thread: You think the Ole Miss Butt shaking, figure snapper gets canned this year?

vCash

You think the Ole Miss Butt shaking, figure snapper gets canned this year?

Ole Miss women is 1 and 14 in SEC play. He might want to have dinner in starkville with coach Vic and get some ideas on how to coach and not look so weird.

vCash
    In fairness, he had a major injury to one of his key players that has kept her out of action all year.

Finishing last is never a good thing; saying weird things and having other quirks is not a good combination.

I particularly noticed how after we beat them in Starkville earlier that he was practically lobbying for Teaira to declare for the WNBA draft. He knows he is playing catchup and having to face her next year would not make his job any easier.

I'm not a fan. But the powder blue jacket was perfect for him...

vCash
    Eddie?

I heard he is trying to open a burger place just north of the Starkville City limits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Istvan Teleky View Post
    In fairness, he had a major injury to one of his key players that has kept her out of action all year.

Finishing last is never a good thing; saying weird things and having other quirks is not a good combination.

I particularly noticed how after we beat them in Starkville earlier that he was practically lobbying for Teaira to declare for the WNBA draft. He knows he is playing catchup and having to face her next year would not make his job any easier.

I'm not a fan. But the powder blue jacket was perfect for him...
    Do women declare early for the draft? I wouldn't think the amount of money they get paid would really be enough to leave early for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Do women declare early for the draft? I wouldn't think the amount of money they get paid would really be enough to leave early for.
    Definitely want to get that degree first.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Not typically and Eddie Munster probably is fixing to get fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Not typically and Eddie Munster probably is fixing to get fired.
    I can't believe he still has a job.. yeah, yeah his star player got hurt... he still couldn't win more than one game in conference.. that's just pathetic

Personally, I hope he stays there forever
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    They are a girls softball school....

vCash
    The league MVP made $109,000. I think that was the league high as well.
    Leicester Till I Die