Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN and Starkville Daily New Confirm extramarital affair

vCash

ESPN and Starkville Daily New Confirm extramarital affair

And that Cann?s affair partner was a former athletic dept employee no longer employed by the university. Draw your own conclusions there. Also was told something else interesting today: the occupation of Cann?s wife is divorce attorney.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/s...marital-affair

http://starkvilledailynews.com/conte...os-resignation
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 02-23-2018 at 10:41 AM.

vCash
    She was a labor attorney not a divorce, but I am sure she knows some good ones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmabull View Post
    She was a labor attorney not a divorce, but I am sure she knows some good ones.
    Ah. Still, don’t want to tangle with a lawyer in that situation

vCash
    If I remember correctly Cannizaro's wife is related to some big lawyers in NOLA too. Whatever the case is- she has the connections to take Cann out to the cleaners if she chooses to do so.

vCash
    Cann about to find out he?s going to get royally 17ed for getting 17ed.

vCash
    Dang he screwed up in so many ways. He?s gonna wind up driving a bus in the Mexican leagues when his wife gets through with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Cann about to find out he?s going to get royally 17ed for getting 17ed.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post

Cann is another victim of the self sabotage syndrome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Dang he screwed up in so many ways. He?s gonna wind up driving a bus in the Mexican leagues when his wife gets through with him.
    He's going to show up Kenny Powers style at the Cancun Lobstermen spring training and announce that he is their coach now.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Most of the epeople down this way said he was dumber than a bag of rocks and they aren?t surprised at this. Guessing this is why local schools passed on him.

vCash
    Man, I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. I know he did it to himself, but damn I glad it ain't me.

vCash
    Poon is a powerful drug

vCash
    Here?s a question I have pondered. Paul Manieri was pissed when we hired Cann away.

Is it even remotely possible that he advised us against this because of some previous behavior? And that he was upset we went that route anyway?

There is still some respect for the profession out there among some coaches regardless of school affiliation. I had just pondered over whether that might have been a possibility here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Here?s a question I have pondered. Paul Manieri was pissed when we hired Cann away.

Is it even remotely possible that he advised us against this because of some previous behavior? And that he was upset we went that route anyway?

There is still some respect for the profession out there among some coaches regardless of school affiliation. I had just pondered over whether that might have been a possibility here.
    No. It's because Cann is a good hitting coach and recruiter who would have made Manieri's job easy while Manieri took all the credit for it.

vCash

Doubtful. He just hates Cohen.

vCash

MetEd my friend, I assure you Paul 'Whiney Baby' Manieri would do nothing to help Mississippi State University or John 'Intense Bastard' Cohen! In fact he would do everything in his teeny scope of influence to harm us.!

vCash
    Cann was sexting in the dugout during the USM series and one of his players ratted him out to Cohen for it. This happened about the time he called for a pitching change with nobody warming in the bullpen. Her boobies are powerful stuff. What a dumbass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Poon is a powerful drug
    Yes indeed cooter.

vCash
    The "rumored" 3rd party picture and profile are still up on Florida website...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C N I Dawg View Post
    Cann was sexting in the dugout during the USM series and one of his players ratted him out to Cohen for it. This happened about the time he called for a pitching change with nobody warming in the bullpen. Her boobies are powerful stuff. What a dumbass!
    I can't and won't feel sorry for someone this stupid that had it made at such a young age. What an incredibly dumb human to wreck the lives of himself, his family, the Cannstress and her family. Really really stupid people that should have learned long before marriage to get the ****ing out of your system. That is what college is for. To get all of your stupid out of your system.