Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN and Starkville Daily New Confirm extramarital affair

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    I know he did it to himself, but damn I glad it ain't me.
    I don' understand this qoute at all.

vCash
    whoa, whoa, whoa....

Pics of Boobies????

[pics, or it doesn't count]

How about on the other forum??? I like Boobs, too, ya know...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I don' understand this qoute at all.
    Beast I don't think I put quotation marks around it, I feel sorry for the guy. We are all sinners in some manner. We are born into sin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    whoa, whoa, whoa....

Pics of Boobies????

[pics, or it doesn't count]

How about on the other forum??? I like Boobs, too, ya know...
    Go away, this is our business.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    WWL sports writer here is bashing the university for lack of transparency of firing. Typical petty corndog writer.

http://www.wwl.com/blogs/seth-dunlap...ro-resignation

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    WWL sports writer here is bashing the university for lack of transparency of firing. Typical petty corndog writer.

Eat it Seth Dunlap nobody owes you jack shit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

A writer from possibly the most corrupt state in the nation bitching about transparency of a public institution in Mississippi is comical. **** him.

vCash
    Beast I don't think I put quotation marks around it, I feel sorry for the guy. We are all sinners in some manner. We are born into sin.
    Ya, I meant your quote glad it wasn't me. Just thought that was an odd take. I certainly feel sorry for his wife and kids but not really him. I feel empathy for him but not in the sense that he's a victim. That's something he has to take responsibility for. You are right we are all born in to sin and no one is perfect. With that in mind, I don't think there is a better example of eternal and temporal sin. His eternal sin might be already forgiven if he's repented but the reparations he has to make with his family, players, and community is something he'll have to deal with long after being forgiven.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Eat it Seth Dunlap nobody owes you jack shit
    He acts almost as if we did Cann wrong by cutting him loose. Guess he?s had too many corn dogs to comprehend you don?t get let go for doing nothing, especially when employees can bring a suit against you for wrongful termination.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C N I Dawg View Post
    Cann was sexting in the dugout during the USM series and one of his players ratted him out to Cohen for it. This happened about the time he called for a pitching change with nobody warming in the bullpen. Her boobies are powerful stuff. What a dumbass!
    This is exactly what I heard happened. He left his phone sitting there when he went out to the mound and the players saw the pic... They got a team leader (JM initials) to bring it to Cohens attention. He told Cohen strait up that this coach was not even close to the same coach they had last year. That he spent much of the scrimmages going in and out and was always on his phone and the final straw was what happened in Hattiesburg
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    This is exactly what I heard happened. He left his phone sitting there when he went out to the mound and the players saw the pic... They got a team leader (JM initials) to bring it to Cohens attention. He told Cohen strait up that this coach was not even close to the same coach they had last year. That he spent much of the scrimmages going in and out and was always on his phone and the final straw was what happened in Hattiesburg
    I don’t doubt what you’re saying, but how does this tie together with Stricklin’s involvement when the rumors began flying?

Did anyone at UF have anything to do with this, other than to potentially corroborate the relationship? Just curious.

vCash
    I can't and won't feel sorry for someone this stupid that had it made at such a young age. What an incredibly dumb human to wreck the lives of himself, his family, the Cannstress and her family. Really really stupid people that should have learned long before marriage to get the ****ing out of your system. That is what college is for. To get all of your stupid out of your system.
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Damn, just Damn. Our boys went through a great deal this weekend. Luke Reynolds numbers deserve an asterisk, not a Ferris Award.

It also explains the incredibly weak and non Miss State-like response of ?them others guys are big like 30 year olds? from our coach. That?s what u12 soccer coaches say after getting whipped.

vCash
    Go away, this is our business.
    sweet,,, you just wrapped up at least 2.... maybe 3 of em....

That's legit for a 6 word post.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C N I Dawg View Post
    Cann was sexting in the dugout during the USM series and one of his players ratted him out to Cohen for it. This happened about the time he called for a pitching change with nobody warming in the bullpen. Her boobies are powerful stuff. What a dumbass!
    I dont believe that. I can believe the 2nd part but the first is next level irresponsible

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I dont believe that. I can believe the 2nd part but the first is next level irresponsible
    Lot of gossip out there that Cann was indeed texting his Cannstress during the actual game. He didn't have enough self control to put the phone in the locker room and he didn't have the ability to tell her to chill on the texting while he had to be a baseball coach for 4 hours. What a loser. Damn dumbass NBA basketball players have like 40 side pieces a month and even they can control themselves to the point of not texting during the damn game. Cann is on a mountain of stupid all by himself. Has anyone checked him for brain damage. That's some special needs level dependency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If I remember correctly Cannizaro's wife is related to some big lawyers in NOLA too. Whatever the case is- she has the connections to take Cann out to the cleaners if she chooses to do so.
    Depends as much or more on the disposition of the judge than the lawyer. I'm not sure anywhere does a good job with divorce, but Mississippi is pretty bad and it's all over the map as far as who gets screwed, but I would say in general fault, even egregioUs fault, doesn't show up in divorce decrees as much as it should, although i guess I can understand judg s being wary of whether they can really figure out fault.

vCash
    Lot of gossip out there that Cann was indeed texting his Cannstress during the actual game. He didn't have enough self control to put the phone in the locker room and he didn't have the ability to tell her to chill on the texting while he had to be a baseball coach for 4 hours. What a loser. Damn dumbass NBA basketball players have like 40 side pieces a month and even they can control themselves to the point of not texting during the damn game. Cann is on a mountain of stupid all by himself. Has anyone checked him for brain damage. That's some special needs level dependency.
    There's a lot of gossip doesnt mean its true. I just think when the ath dept got her phone they saw the proof. Cohen confronted Cann, Cann lied

Banned
    vCash
    ESPN & Starkville Daily News are late. They got scooped by Elite Dawgs. This is becoming a common pattern.

vCash
    Ya'll are assuming that the marriage is over. She might forgive him. Maybe she was having a affair as well. Maybe they have an open marriage. Who knows. She be smart to stay with him. He will be back somewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Ya'll are assuming that the marriage is over. She might forgive him. Maybe she was having a affair as well. Maybe they have an open marriage. Who knows. She be smart to stay with him. He will be back somewhere.
    We had friends once where the husband couldn't stay in his bed at night. He was hitting hard on someone at a party once and I heard his wife say something to the effect, "Oh you know how Charles is...." I think she was conservatively straight and never did such things. I still refuse to believe he didn't kill her soul with his running around.

If Cann's wife accepts his actins, I feel sorry for her. If they have an open marriage, I feel even more sorry for both her and him.