Thread: Jimmy Dykes- ?I think 9-9 in this league is a lock?

vCash

Jimmy Dykes- ?I think 9-9 in this league is a lock?

For the NCAA Tourney
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Then Dykes is a moron cause we have no shot if we are 9-9.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    For the NCAA Tourney
    I heard that. I think he was referring to Tamu only

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    They were calling us a bubble team at 6-5. Why wouldn?t we be one now with an additional quality win at A&M?

vCash
    It should be a lock, but it won’t be. At least not for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    They were calling us a bubble team at 6-5. Why wouldn?t we be one now with an additional quality win at A&M?
    Non conference schedule killing us. A&M, Bama, Florida, etc all have a “marquee” non conference win that they can hang their hat on with the selection committee despite us kicking A&M’s ass on their home court. In the eyes of the committee, the OOCG counts more.
    Go figure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalCityDawg View Post
    I heard that. I think he was referring to Tamu only
    no- he was talking about the entire SEC. Even said it was because of the strength of the SEC
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    We are a bubble team right now listed in the first four out #4 spot. We win next 4 games we get into the dance. We can afford to lose in the semis of the SECT. Any other losses before then and we will be sweating big time on SS. The committee is looking for any way possible to leave us out because of our OOC right now. They have always made it a point to schedule tough during OOC. That has been the #1 rule for as long as they have been putting the committee guys on TV to explain why team's got left out so they do not want to put us in unless they have to. We have to make them put us in.