Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basketball is peaking

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Truth is we just have to keep winning. Keep winning keep rising. Where we're at right now will look totally different than where we'll be with these next 3 wins. These teams flip & flop so much this time of year. Keep winning & the desired results will come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I just don't think winning the next 3 and then losing our first game in the SECT definitely gets us in. You disagree and that's fine, but there is no way to say there is no doubt that we would get in under that scenario. None of the information out there (and there is a lot of it) confirms that. Only State fans are saying this.
    I agree. Have to win at least 1 in St. Louis to feel pretty comfortable. Win 2 & I don't think there's any sweat on our brow on selection Sunday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I just don't think winning the next 3 and then losing our first game in the SECT definitely gets us in. You disagree and that's fine, but there is no way to say there is no doubt that we would get in under that scenario. None of the information out there (and there is a lot of it) confirms that. Only State fans are saying this.
    I just don’t think it will take 5 more wins like that moron woman was saying on the brodcast the other night. That was just ridiculous.

vCash
    She said 5 to get on the bubble!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    She said 5 to get on the bubble!
    3 to get on the bubble, but we don't want to be on the bubble. I think 4 gets us into 'almost certainly' territory, and 5 removes all doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    I just don’t think it will take 5 more wins like that moron woman was saying on the brodcast the other night. That was just ridiculous.
    It's not ridiculous. She may be 1 win too many but 5 wins would guarantee it. 4 would probably be enough but if you want to kick the door in & not worry at all on selection Sunday 5 is that safe #.

vCash
    Yea, if I heard her right, she said we have to win 5 more JUST TO GET ON THE BUBBLE.

vCash
    Hell , lets just win em all and enjoy that, and if we get in more enjoyment.