I started watching this team early in the season and almost gave up on them thinking it would be another year of "wait til next year". But the past few weeks have been great. They are still young and at times make some what I call "low basketball IQ" plays but those seem to be happening less frequently. I love watching Peters now. He has really matured and learned his role. His confidence is fun to see. Love watching Holman play. He too has a bunch of confidence and I love seeing a 6'10" guy who can post up low and defend and come out and hit 3's routinely. That's a rare combo and it causes all kinds of matchup problems for the other teams. Ado...can't say enough about him. He is a 6'10" athlete that is getting better by the damn hour. The one thing I see is that he gets backed up under the goal too much on defense. If he puts on about 20 pounds of muscle, look out. He has 1st team SEC written all over him. Love the attitude of Nick Weatherspoon. He doesn't turn the ball over or take low percentage shots. And if he gets a drivable lane, he will tomahawk it on any center in the league. Q is a question mark to me though. In the A&M game he looked quite timid to shoot the ball. He had some open 12 footers and 3's that he didn't take. I'm not sure what's up there.

Overall, I love watching how this team is figuring out there roles and how working together they can beat anyone. I saw some really good things in their timeout huddles. A lot of talking each other up and hand slaps with each other. A lot of smiles and motivating.

The job that Howland has done with this team is pretty remarkable. They are coming together at the right time.