Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have really enjoyed seeing this men's bb team mature and learn their roles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Shit Man Ray Charles could see LAMAR needed to play. You gonna take credit for that. Everybody with an ounce of Basketball IQ knew for us to be good we needed Peters. As of right now Q has 40 steals and Peters has 37. And Q is in 4th.he gets rebounds because he wants to rebound. Everyone knows rebounding is effort--so much for the Q is lazy bullshit.
    You are going total steals on the season- I'm going steals per game because Peters has played in 3 less games.

Q had 20 steals pre-SEC and has 20 steals in SEC play.
    Peters only had 13 steals pre-SEC due to lack of playing time and missing 3 games because of Moultrie Knee. Minutes-wise- Q has probably played 5 more games than Peters.

But in SEC play- Peters has 24 steals in 15 SEC games. Thats 1.6 per game
    In SEC play- Q has 20 steals while playing alot more minutes than Peters- but only averages 1.33 steals per game. Since the competition level rose- Q is going backwards- while Peters is going up.

I hope that I've typed this slow enough for you to understand it.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    You are going total steals on the season- I'm going steals per game because Peters has played in 3 less games.

Q had 20 steals pre-SEC and has 20 steals in SEC play.
    Peters only had 13 steals pre-SEC due to lack of playing time and missing 3 games because of Moultrie Knee. Minutes-wise- Q has probably played 5 more games than Peters.

But in SEC play- Peters has 24 steals in 15 SEC games. Thats 1.6 per game
    In SEC play- Q has 20 steals while playing alot more minutes than Peters- but only averages 1.33 steals per game. Since the competition level rose- Q is going backwards- while Peters is going up.

I hope that I've typed this slow enough for you to understand it.
    Look smart ass I got it the first time. What I said was right. I said what was being reported by the announcers on tv and in the SEC stats for the season. You like to bend shit to enforce your agenda. facts stick to them. I have never said one thing about Peters, I'm all for him to continue to get better. I am talking about Q and your stupid ass abuse you heap on Him. So keep on proving you are a dick.

vCash
    Apparently you didnt because you are still arguing. Q is 6th in the SEC for the season in steals- but is lower than that in SEC only play. Peters is a top guy in the SEC play tho.

Q is a smart player and rebounds well. Q is not a good defender.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Apparently you didnt because you are still arguing. Q is 6th in the SEC for the season in steals- but is lower than that in SEC only play. Peters is a top guy in the SEC play tho.

Q is a smart player and rebounds well. Q is not a good defender.
    That is not what I'm arguing. But what ever . I'll agree he could defend better.