Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do we have to do to get into the Big Dance?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    He moved us into next four out #8 position basically and put Georgia behind that so they are basically around 10th team to not get in but they are about to lose to USC and that'll bury them. Good news for us.
    Yep. Rooting for auburn and Tennessee tonight

vCash
    I hear all of y?all but I think we are in for a major disappointment if we don?t get the automatic bid. Do a Google search... we are an after-after thought. Our SOS is atrocious and late losses to Mizzou & Vandy will be the death knell. We can and must win the SEC Tournament or we are looking at a 21+ win team heading for the NIT.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    I hear all of y?all but I think we are in for a major disappointment if we don?t get the automatic bid. Do a Google search... we are an after-after thought. Our SOS is atrocious and late losses to Mizzou & Vandy will be the death knell. We can and must win the SEC Tournament or we are looking at a 21+ win team heading for the NIT.
    Wrong.

vCash
    Nope

Banned
    vCash
    Nope
    Not only are you wrong but you suck too. And you're a dumbass.

vCash
    And you’re a douchebag... and when we win the SEC Tourney and get in, this will be a moot point, but you will still be.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 02-21-2018 at 09:16 PM.

vCash
    Nope
    think you are totally wrong. 23 win Miss State makes the NCAA Tourney
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I obviously HOPE I'm wrong and a dumbass, but unless I'm looking at the wrong sites we seem to be nowhere on the radar. Guess a UT win could change the landscape but if A&M is a lock with a losing SEC record, that can't bode well for our chances.

vCash
    It's not apples to apples, but maybe 2010 still haunts me. Didn't we win like 22 games that year and went to the NIT? And we had a little more street cred back then too...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I hope your right but I think 24 wins is what we need. I'm just impressed that we are playing this well. I doubted this team all season and contrary to what many think I'm glad I was wrong. And your correct the change started when Peters started leading this team.

vCash
    but if A&M is a lock with a losing SEC record, that can't bode well for our chances.
    A&M is not a lock and is fading quickly. Their status was based on projections of beating us. That didnt happen- so projections have changed
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    We are probably going to be 3rd in the SEC after tonight. If people don't even have us in the NCAA picture they are either stupid or haven't updated projections yet. Just give it time.