Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Dispatch

vCash

The Dispatch

Just saw where The Dispatch reported that MS State athletic department was investigating Cann about all of it and a few baseball team members were interviewed.

I think we all know now why we looked like shit vs USM. Time to let that one go

vCash
    YEah. They were very distracted to say the least.

vCash
    So, are we talking Eustachy type stuff plus thumping dumplings with Danny's skank? Canns was obviously garbage.

vCash
    Kind a gives a little more insight as to why our team looked unprepared and played like the bad news bears. Their Coach was to busy with things other than baseball. Man, Cann let so many people down, most importantly he let down his wife and children big time.

vCash
    Bo Bounds insinuated there were rumors about Cann before he took the State job. He didn't elaborate but said Cohen should have dug a little deeper on him. Evidently he had a rep as a man whore.

vCash
    Looking back, it seemed curious to a lot of people why Tulane passed on him and maybe that was it but maybe not

vCash
    Dude thought he was a sensation around here. He fooled a lot of folks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Dude thought he was a sensation around here. He fooled a lot of folks.
    To be honest he fit the profile almost to a T. Guess I'm just a hater but this was zero surprise to me.

I mean the guy wears a tobagon inside**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Bo Bounds insinuated there were rumors about Cann before he took the State job. He didn't elaborate but said Cohen should have dug a little deeper on him. Evidently he had a rep as a man whore.
    Maybe Cohen knew a little and thought it was worth the risk. I can't imagine Cohen not being thorough. That may be why he was so quick to act on this. He may have warned Cann that he was on a one strike policy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Looking back, it seemed curious to a lot of people why Tulane passed on him and maybe that was it but maybe not
    This is a good point, thought them not hiring Cann was insane. They may have found dirt on him

vCash
    That’s Bo being Bo. **** that..

vCash
    Cann is an example of why we need to be hiring proven coaches. If we can't do that this time- with so much time to find someone, the best facilities in the country, and the tradition, then we aren't the program we all believe we are and it's time to realize it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Maybe Cohen knew a little and thought it was worth the risk. I can't imagine Cohen not being thorough. That may be why he was so quick to act on this. He may have warned Cann that he was on a one strike policy.
    "I've got one rule, son. Keep it in your pants."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Yeah, funny how Bo knows shit AFTER it happens.

vCash
    Bottom line is that when he is our coach we almost always look past their faults. We loved Mullen (for the most part) when he was running his mouth and giving the bears shit and beating the shit out of Nutt. He was our jerk. Now when we see him doing the same shit at UF to UGA, he looks like a prick.

Cann is from Mandeville, brah. Mandeville. The only thing he was missing was frosted tips and lights under his car. Of course when you are getting commits from top flight recruits and taking average teams to Super Regionals, I DON'T GIVE ONE SHIT ABOUT ANY OF THAT! Of course he came off as a d-bag, the guy wore a ski hat while working out. I mean, does anyone like that guy at the gym? Of course not, but if you are taking my dogs to super regionals and recruiting studs from across the south to play at MSU, then I don't care if you the guy with the water gallon jug, with a ski cap, with male yoga pants, with Axe body spray, and frosted tips.

I just hate it for his family. Kids don't deserve it and neither does his wife. If true about delivery being soon, this is beyond tragic for her and her family.

vCash
    "I've got one rule, son. Keep it in your pants."
    I remember John Bramlett spoke at my high school FCA meeting once. Early 90's. I was probably 16 at the time. He asked the girls to leave for a few minutes and the only thing I remember him saying was "you can't say no once your dick gets hard."

I'm not paraphrasing, that's exactly what he said.

vCash
    Yeah, funny how Bo knows shit AFTER it happens.
    Absolutely amazing isnt it? He always seems to have known all along. It's why I quit listening to him a long time ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Yeah its easy to say now. Bo is obviously a saint himself

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    then I don't care if you the guy with the water gallon jug, with a ski cap, with male yoga pants, with Axe body spray, and frosted tips.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Or Maybe Bo was full of shit.