Bottom line is that when he is our coach we almost always look past their faults. We loved Mullen (for the most part) when he was running his mouth and giving the bears shit and beating the shit out of Nutt. He was our jerk. Now when we see him doing the same shit at UF to UGA, he looks like a prick.

Cann is from Mandeville, brah. Mandeville. The only thing he was missing was frosted tips and lights under his car. Of course when you are getting commits from top flight recruits and taking average teams to Super Regionals, I DON'T GIVE ONE SHIT ABOUT ANY OF THAT! Of course he came off as a d-bag, the guy wore a ski hat while working out. I mean, does anyone like that guy at the gym? Of course not, but if you are taking my dogs to super regionals and recruiting studs from across the south to play at MSU, then I don't care if you the guy with the water gallon jug, with a ski cap, with male yoga pants, with Axe body spray, and frosted tips.

I just hate it for his family. Kids don't deserve it and neither does his wife. If true about delivery being soon, this is beyond tragic for her and her family.