Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Strick really blew the whistle....

vCash

If Strick really blew the whistle....

why hasnt he made a move on his end?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Letting her go could be a difficult thing that would take longer than a day or two. However, I can see no way she keeps her job, unless they jut don't care about such things. Florida and all....

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    For what it?s worth someone texted me this morning that she?s no longer listed on their website and employee list. Haven?t verified it.

vCash
    Heard from a baseball player on the uf team i know this morning, that quote "lee's world is crumbling down on her here at the swamp too". That's a direct quote. Don't know how much of that is hearsay and how much is real. Guess we'll find out soon.

vCash
    Hard to let Dan's slam piece go without showing him the door too.

vCash
    http://floridagators.com/staff.aspx

She's still listed as on staff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Hard to let ******* slam piece go without showing him the door too.
    Wonder if Mullen texted his Eskimo Brother?

vCash
    Even if Stricklin has to let the rumored party go he still took down a rival's baseball coach. Not a bad trade off.
    If this really is true that mother****er can burn in hell and if I was his father in law I would put on some spiked shoulder pads and beat his ass with a bat.

vCash
    The first time I saw her she could have been joined at the hip with Mullen. She followed him every step. Mullen was losing weight and getting in shape. I said to my self Mullen is fooling around with her. Then a few years later learn Mullen was running a marathon. So I moved on about it and though it wasn't. Then she moves to Florida with him and then I thought maybe they were. Who knows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    The first time I saw her she could have been joined at the hip with Mullen. She followed him every step. Mullen was losing weight and getting in shape. I said to my self Mullen is fooling around with her. Then a few years later learn Mullen was running a marathon. So I moved on about it and though it wasn't. Then she moves to Florida with him and then I thought maybe they were. Who knows.
    This! I always wondered if there was something there. Didn't really pay it much mind cause I just figured, she's the recruiting coordinator.

vCash
    Looks like she is listed but no information comes up when you click on her name. Also there isn’t a picture beside her name and title like the others.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    http://floridagators.com/staff.aspx

She's still listed as on staff
    Might just be my phone, but she?s just about the only one w no picture and an unclickable name to a bio.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

I am just getting the news

What am I missing? Since when is having an affair a fireable offense?
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonthruandthru View Post
    Looks like she is listed but no information comes up when you click on her name. Also there isn’t a picture beside her name and title like the others.
    They took her picture but not her name down. Tells me they are protecting her.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Cheerleader covered shit here. And they all knew of her proclivity for ****ing. Cheerleader and Mullen should be sweating right now. They need their ass in a sling too.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    This! I always wondered if there was something there. Didn't really pay it much mind cause I just figured, she's the recruiting coordinator.
    She must?ve misunderstood her instructions when Dan told her she should Mainly focus on recruiting the D.

Banned
    vCash
    are we talking about the one with the initials RF?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Cheerleader covered shit here. And they all knew of her proclivity for ****ing. Cheerleader and Mullen should be sweating right now. They need their ass in a sling too.
    This. If these two snakes really did this, we need to go through Dans phone and phone records and burn his ass.

I?m not condoning Cann?s actions but what?s good for the goose is good for the loafers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    are we talking about the one with the initials RF?
    She fugly

vCash
    If you look at her twitter page, she has lots of pictures with Megan.

So how did this work?

Did Megan allow and participate?