Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: If Strick really blew the whistle....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah she's taking some pretty rough comments on twitter. She might want to delete her twitter account too.
    I can see her deleting her social media accounts whether she's guilty or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I can see her deleting her social media accounts whether she's guilty or not.
    Yeah I can too. It's amazing how fast names get out and people start attacking folks.

Banned
    vCash
    cheating on your wife while she's carrying your 3rd child is about as 17'd as it gets. Cann needs his nuts kicked in hard . REALL hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Damn. Just looked at some of them. I know people have already pointed it out, but why the 17 are people tweeting at her husband? I get why people are tweeting at her. I don't agree with it, but I understand why people, particularly other women, don't like alleged adulterers. But what would possess people to tweet at the biggest victim in this ordeal?
    People can be viscous man. Someone gets thrown into the deep end of the amazon and the piranhas attack. I'm not sure why everyone wants to tweet the perpetrators, much less the victims SMH

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogg31 View Post
    Threads like this and they way these people are being treated online can lead people to do some pretty drastic things. Everyone needs to back off and let these people deal with this thing privately.
    Yeah this thread has crossed way too many lines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I think casting a stone in your own glass house deserves a boomerang effect that shatters your home too, if you are doing the same thing and/or have covered up the same thing in the past. Be similar to a criminal turning in someone who has dirt on them and the cops busting them when the other guy rats on them. Pretty damn funny to me. Sorry you don?t find Karma damn funny, especially when you take yourself out trying to take someone else out.

And you can drop the Bucky Freeze holier than thou BS. We all know damn well that if Strick did initiate this, he wasn?t looking out for us.
    Why??? Dude graduated and worked at MSU. Just because he left us doesn?t mean he wants us to fail or hates us. That?s the biggest farce that has been spread and accepted by this fan base in a while. I completely believe Stricklin would do it to make sure we don?t get screwed over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Anyone thinking we mean the cheating part is hilarious must really struggle with reading comprehension.

Let me simplify. What would be hilarious is Strick attempting to Benedict Arnold us again it all boomeranging back on he and Don. I know for a fact today?s revelations have opened the eyes of many investigative journalists looking to make a name for themselves and Don merlins is the target. This comes from a journalist who has known every detail of this and isn?t even associated with anything MSU. The heat will be turning up in Gainesville soon.

And is speaking of something that is well known and documented really a scandal/affair? Dan had multiple side pieces amongst Athletics Department. Is this really such a secret?
    Rouge I am embarrassed.