Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
Tell me how the bolded doesn't insinuate that you want Dan to get in trouble for this? Doesn't matter whether it was a secret or not. I don't want anything bad to happen period. But now that it has, the only thing we should be focusing on is Cann and what he did because in the end he's the only one that truly affects us.

If Stricklin turned in Cann, then we should praise him because he just did this university a huge favor. Having a personality like Cann's here knowing what we know now would have ultimately been self-defeating. We might have recruited well, but his personality and the lack of respect would have (and to some degree already had) filtered to the players. We don't need that here.
Sounds like we need a Special Counsel to investigate this. Might be some Russians involved, also. I wouldn't put anything passed Mullins to be involved in a "cover-up", but I doubt Stricklins is involved-the Jackson Prep cheerleader would probably be too careful to be involved in something like that.