Thread: If Strick really blew the whistle....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Tell me how the bolded doesn't insinuate that you want Dan to get in trouble for this? Doesn't matter whether it was a secret or not. I don't want anything bad to happen period. But now that it has, the only thing we should be focusing on is Cann and what he did because in the end he's the only one that truly affects us.

If Stricklin turned in Cann, then we should praise him because he just did this university a huge favor. Having a personality like Cann's here knowing what we know now would have ultimately been self-defeating. We might have recruited well, but his personality and the lack of respect would have (and to some degree already had) filtered to the players. We don't need that here.
    I think casting a stone in your own glass house deserves a boomerang effect that shatters your home too, if you are doing the same thing and/or have covered up the same thing in the past. Be similar to a criminal turning in someone who has dirt on them and the cops busting them when the other guy rats on them. Pretty damn funny to me. Sorry you don?t find Karma damn funny, especially when you take yourself out trying to take someone else out.

And you can drop the Bucky Freeze holier than thou BS. We all know damn well that if Strick did initiate this, he wasn’t looking out for us.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 02-20-2018 at 04:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I think casting a stone in your own glass house deserves a boomerang effect that shatters your home too, if you are doing the same thing and/or have covered up the same thing in the past. Be similar to a criminal turning in someone who has dirt on them and the cops busting them when the other guy rats on them. Pretty damn funny to me. Sorry you don?t find Karma damn funny, especially when you take yourself out trying to take someone else out.

And you can drop the Bucky Freeze holier than thou BS. We all know damn well that if Strick did initiate this, he wasn?t looking out for us.
    Why??? Dude graduated and worked at MSU. Just because he left us doesn?t mean he wants us to fail or hates us. That?s the biggest farce that has been spread and accepted by this fan base in a while. I completely believe Stricklin would do it to make sure we don?t get screwed over.