Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If Strick really blew the whistle....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Yeah, that would be soooo sweet for Megan and the kids....Jesus people.
    The first time I've ever felt the desire to give you rep.

ETA: maybe not though? have to spread rep around?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Anyone saying this situation would be hilarious to happen to someone else is a punk bitch that needs a good punch to the kidneys.

If you ever get to the point where sports makes you wish that an affair happened to someone which could potentially ruin them, their family, and the organization they work for, you need to take a step back and re-evaluate what you prioritize in this life. Hoping that Dan Mullen gets caught up in an affair scandal because our AD left us for another school is pretty classless all around.
    Anyone thinking we mean the cheating part is hilarious must really struggle with reading comprehension.

Let me simplify. What would be hilarious is Strick attempting to Benedict Arnold us again it all boomeranging back on he and Don. I know for a fact today?s revelations have opened the eyes of many investigative journalists looking to make a name for themselves and Don merlins is the target. This comes from a journalist who has known every detail of this and isn’t even associated with anything MSU. The heat will be turning up in Gainesville soon.

And is speaking of something that is well known and documented really a scandal/affair? Dan had multiple side pieces amongst Athletics Department. Is this really such a secret?
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 02-20-2018 at 01:57 PM.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Shitty people deserve to have shitty things happen to them. Karma ALWAYS gets paid

vCash
    Some of y'all are getting petty on here and sound like ole miss fans. Step back and have a reality check.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Why don’t you take off the white wig

vCash
    There is just some very uncool stuff being said in this thread. It needs to go away.

vCash
    This isn't anything to do with Stricklin. Canny got caught and later canned because he was constantly on his phone and not doing his job, it's his personal sex life not murder, had he taken care of business he would still be coaching.
    Last edited by Anonymous; 02-20-2018 at 02:26 PM.

vCash
    This thread has gone into the sewer, and Scott Stricklin and Dan Mullen didn't send it there. Holy crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Anyone thinking we mean the cheating part is hilarious must really struggle with reading comprehension.

Let me simplify. What would be hilarious is Strick attempting to Benedict Arnold us again it all boomeranging back on he and Don. I know for a fact today?s revelations have opened the eyes of many investigative journalists looking to make a name for themselves and Don merlins is the target. This comes from a journalist who has known every detail of this and isn’t even associated with anything MSU. The heat will be turning up in Gainesville soon.

And is speaking of something that is well known and documented really a scandal/affair? Dan had multiple side pieces amongst Athletics Department. Is this really such a secret?
    Tell me how the bolded doesn't insinuate that you want Dan to get in trouble for this? Doesn't matter whether it was a secret or not. I don't want anything bad to happen period. But now that it has, the only thing we should be focusing on is Cann and what he did because in the end he's the only one that truly affects us.

If Stricklin turned in Cann, then we should praise him because he just did this university a huge favor. Having a personality like Cann's here knowing what we know now would have ultimately been self-defeating. We might have recruited well, but his personality and the lack of respect would have (and to some degree already had) filtered to the players. We don't need that here.

Banned
    vCash
    Now that I know the players didn't respect him, texting his girl friend in the dugout , not actively participating in practices makes me glad he's gone. we just were not going to improve with someone not focused on his job.

vCash
    Tell me how the bolded doesn't insinuate that you want Dan to get in trouble for this? Doesn't matter whether it was a secret or not. I don't want anything bad to happen period. But now that it has, the only thing we should be focusing on is Cann and what he did because in the end he's the only one that truly affects us.

If Stricklin turned in Cann, then we should praise him because he just did this university a huge favor. Having a personality like Cann's here knowing what we know now would have ultimately been self-defeating. We might have recruited well, but his personality and the lack of respect would have (and to some degree already had) filtered to the players. We don't need that here.
    Sounds like we need a Special Counsel to investigate this. Might be some Russians involved, also. I wouldn't put anything passed Mullins to be involved in a "cover-up", but I doubt Stricklins is involved-the Jackson Prep cheerleader would probably be too careful to be involved in something like that.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    Only thing that makes sense to me is that something in her background check for UF cams back with some NCAA violations or misappropriation of state funds or something involving her and cann’s relationship, and he let us know instead of letting it us be blindsided by it. I mean, otherwise it just seems petty and vindictive for no reason other than to screw the program and ruin a family.

What I find weird is the timing. This is something we must’ve just been made aware of over the weekend or yesterday.
    You can?t send d pics to or from state phones. If he hadn?t lied about it th first time he would be ok right now.

vCash
    I see that begley has deleted her facebook page.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    If you look at her twitter page, she has lots of pictures with Megan.

So how did this work?

Did Megan allow and participate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I see that begley has deleted her facebook page.
    If you type in (L** Begley Twitter) in google you see a very Hugh Freeze result....

(@Leewdvis17). God. Family. Football. Recruiting #GoGators
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 02-20-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

I think casting a stone in your own glass house deserves a boomerang effect that shatters your home too, if you are doing the same thing and/or have covered up the same thing in the past. Be similar to a criminal turning in someone who has dirt on them and the cops busting them when the other guy rats on them. Pretty damn funny to me. Sorry you don?t find Karma damn funny, especially when you take yourself out trying to take someone else out.

And you can drop the Bucky Freeze holier than thou BS. We all know damn well that if Strick did initiate this, he wasn’t looking out for us.
    Last edited by RougeDawg; 02-20-2018 at 04:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    If you type in (L** Begley Twitter) in google you see a very Hugh Freeze result....

(@Leewdvis17). God. Family. Football. Recruiting #GoGators
    Yeah she's taking some pretty rough comments on twitter. She might want to delete her twitter account too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah she's taking some pretty rough comments on twitter. She might want to delete her twitter account too.
    Damn. Just looked at some of them. I know people have already pointed it out, but why the 17 are people tweeting at her husband? I get why people are tweeting at her. I don't agree with it, but I understand why people, particularly other women, don't like alleged adulterers. But what would possess people to tweet at the biggest victim in this ordeal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Damn. Just looked at some of them. I know people have already pointed it out, but why the 17 are people tweeting at her husband? I get why people are tweeting at her. I don't agree with it, but I understand why people, particularly other women, don't like alleged adulterers. But what would possess people to tweet at the biggest victim in this ordeal?
    You got me, its crazy as heck. It's some pretty rough stuff too. I don't understand a lot of things that go on in the world today. Folks just don't seem to care about other people very much sometimes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    http://floridagators.com/staff.aspx

She's still listed as on staff
    One of very few without a picture.

vCash
    Threads like this and they way these people are being treated online can lead people to do some pretty drastic things. Everyone needs to back off and let these people deal with this thing privately.