Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: We are MSTATE - Cann Canned

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Very reliable source tells me she forgot to delete her messages and phone calls from her university phone when she left to go to Florida.
    2nd place I’ve heard that. I wonder if she turned the phone in or if Florida tipped it off. Seems like the university would’ve found it if that’s the case. I hope so. I don’t need anymore reasons to dislike Strick. I may go steal his whole plate of food and just eat it right in front of him if I ever see him out again. Want him to know how that feels.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    2nd place I’ve heard that. I wonder if she turned the phone in or if Florida tipped it off. Seems like the university would’ve found it if that’s the case. I hope so. I don’t need anymore reasons to dislike Strick. I may go steal his whole plate of food and just eat it right in front of him if I ever see him out again. Want him to know how that feels.
    So this begs the question. Will she be terminated at Florida? I doubt you want your recruiting coordinator tied up in a sex scandal. That?s not how you impress prospect?s parents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    So this begs the question. Will she be terminated at Florida? I doubt you want your recruiting coordinator tied up in a sex scandal. That?s not how you impress prospect?s parents.
    Unless she pulled Mullen out of a bunker in Nam, which is entirely possible, she’ll likely be let go. There’s been rumors about her for years. If she has dirt on anyone at Florida, they can’t fire her.

vCash
    Unless she pulled Mullen out of a bunker in Nam, which is entirely possible, she’ll likely be let go. There’s been rumors about her for years. If she has dirt on anyone at Florida, they can’t fire her.
    That ?dirt? could just be that Don and Megan knew of her transgressions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Players didn't respect Cann because they knew what was going on. He also wouldn't run practices instead sat in the dugout on his phone.

Let's just say Cann's whole Q&A twitter session while he was on his way to Jacksonville kinda blew up in his face.

Go on. Why did it blow up in his face? I recall it going down.

Is this why he went to Florida on his own dime?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogcountry1 View Post
    Go on. Why did it blow up in his face? I recall it going down.

Is this why he went to Florida on his own dime?
    Good questions.

vCash
    Please sweet baby Jesus don’t let this be true.

Is Cann’s wife Really pregnant and being induced today? I really, really hope that’s not accurate. I’m upset he screwed up, but I hate the thought of his wife going through something like that. She didn’t bring any of this on and according to her friends that I know, she’s an awesome person. Very down to earth and cordial to everyone. If this is true, I really hope the MSU family steps up and shows her some love.

vCash
    Please sweet baby Jesus don’t let this be true.

Is Cann’s wife Really pregnant and being induced today? I really, really hope that’s not accurate. I’m upset he screwed up, but I hate the thought of his wife going through something like that. She didn’t bring any of this on and according to her friends that I know, she’s an awesome person. Very down to earth and cordial to everyone. If this is true, I really hope the MSU family steps up and shows her some love.
    I know she's due any day. I had also heard she was going in to be induced to day as well. I feel extremely bad for her. She's a victim. Gotta be an extremely rough day for her. Praying for her!

vCash
    Damn what a fraud he was

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    2nd place I?ve heard that. I wonder if she turned the phone in or if Florida tipped it off. Seems like the university would?ve found it if that?s the case. I hope so. I don?t need anymore reasons to dislike Strick. I may go steal his whole plate of food and just eat it right in front of him if I ever see him out again. Want him to know how that feels.
    My original source that?s not even a MSU source mentioned pics being uncovered. I just put together the context clues of Pics and Cohen confronting Cann about it yesterday and apparently the truth not being told.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    If Cann was doing all the things that have allegedly happened then he’s too stupid to be our head coach. I have been his biggest backer bc the ****er was perfect as a college head coach, except apparently for this. He was gonna become possibly the best coach in the country. I’m beyond pissed at him at this point.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    My original source that?s not even a MSU source mentioned pics being uncovered. I just put together the context clues of Pics and Cohen confronting Cann about it yesterday and apparently the truth not being told.
    Today’s world you can bet there were pics. And if she didn’t wipe her phone....she’s not a smart whore either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    If Cann was doing all the things that have allegedly happened then he’s too stupid to be our head coach. I have been his biggest backer bc the ****er was perfect as a college head coach, except apparently for this. He was gonna become possibly the best coach in the country. I’m beyond pissed at him at this point.
    Same here. He's let down a whole lot of people.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    I hate this. Dude seemed to embrace being a Bulldog. Can't remember a coach going all out for other sports teams on campus like Cann. Wish him the best of luck and hope like hell we don't have to face him soon at LSU.
    Well that explained why he traveled with our teams to Florida.
    Downvotes_Hype

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Same here. He's let down a whole lot of people.
    Me included. This is a prime example of someone changing after they receive fame and notoriety. Hate to see it happen to anyone, but it really hurts when it happens to one of ur own. I had high hopes he would come in and turn us into a powerhouse.

vCash
    My feelings exactly. Pissed at him.

vCash
    Given the keys to a Bentley ... and trades it on for ****ing mustang with a spoiler on the back bragging about a hand job he got in it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Well that explained why he traveled with our teams to Florida.
    Wasn?t there a thread (or a post in a thread) asking why Cann didn?t travel with then FB team to FL but instead took his personal ride?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandjunky View Post
    Wasn?t there a thread (or a post in a thread) asking why Cann didn?t travel with then FB team to FL but instead took his personal ride?
    lol, yes. I bragged on Cann for going to FL on his own dime.

vCash
    I’m sure somehow someway this is really all Bracky’s fault.***