Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: We are MSTATE - Cann Canned

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Yeah. Guess it was. Read elsewhere if you don?t like breaking news, good or bad.
    Denver was suspended. It was lifted after the game on Friday.

vCash
    I was told this weekend that the players didn't respect Cann like they did Cohen. Cann stayed on his phone too much and never ran practices, Mike Brown did.

If any of you were at the games this weekend, you'll notice the first thing after the players and coaches shook hands Cann would stay in the dugout looking at his phone before addressing the team. He was worried too much about his image on social media.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Denver was suspended. It was lifted after the game on Friday.
    I know, but apparently someone had a problem with that being reported because it didn’t remain “indefinite.” I think some people don’t understand the word “indefinite.”

vCash
    I was told this weekend that the players didn't respect Cann like they did Cohen. Cann stayed on his phone too much and never ran practices, Mike Brown did.

If any of you were at the games this weekend, you'll notice the first thing after the players and coaches shook hands Cann would stay in the dugout looking at his phone before addressing the team. He was worried too much about his image on social media.
    I wasn’t told anything about his phone, but the players were definitely fed up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I wasn’t told anything about his phone, but the players were definitely fed up.
    Fed up with?

vCash

This!
    Wouldn't let me give another rep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Fed up with?
    With him. I don’t know why, but there’s a good many of them that aren’t upset today. I suspect it’s because it was the “Cann show” and not about the players as much, but that’s just speculation on my part. Sort of coincides with what Banker posted though and he’s always dialed in.

vCash
    Shout out to Kira Zschau White. Might want to rethink inviting LB over for drinks or girls night. Or at least make sure Mike isn’t around
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 02-20-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Archimedes
    vCash
    I once had a professor say in class that when females legs were crossed that the gates of hell were closed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Shout out to Kira Zschau White. Might want to rethink inviting LB over for drinks or girls night. Or at least make sure Mike isn’t around
    That how all this started with LB and Cann. Damn. That?s savage if so

vCash
    What time is the press conference today?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    What time is the press conference today?
    We?re having a presser about it?

vCash
    Players didn't respect Cann because they knew what was going on. He also wouldn't run practices instead sat in the dugout on his phone.

Let's just say Cann's whole Q&A twitter session while he was on his way to Jacksonville kinda blew up in his face.

vCash
    Players didn't respect Cann because they knew what was going on. He also wouldn't run practices instead sat in the dugout on his phone.

Let's just say Cann's whole Q&A twitter session while he was on his way to Jacksonville kinda blew up in his face.
    How did Cohen find out about the affair?

vCash
    We?re having a presser about it?
    They said Cohen would officially announce his firing

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    University phone is my first guess. Cann would use it for ?business? as well as recruiting.
    After the Freeze fiasco, you can guarantee that ADs everywhere took a much different approach to checking those devices and verifying EVERYTHING

vCash

Paging Butch Thompson. Paging Butch Thompson. Would love to have him back.

He's doing some nice work down at Auburn. The State job is his "dream job".
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Very reliable source tells me she forgot to delete her messages and phone calls from her university phone when she left to go to Florida.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    He's doing some nice work down at Auburn. The State job is his "dream job".
    He and Ming are about to have a season long tryout.

vCash
    I think it was suspected a while back but they couldn’t get confirmation and Cann had possibly lied and said nothing happened. If Rogue’s post is right, it could’ve made its way to Cohen through Florida... and i thought the grasshopper was a snake in the weeds before this.