Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: We are MSTATE - Cann Canned

vCash
    Scott Berry or Luke Reynolds*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Guys can we keep this thread about the topic, and make a new thread for coaching names? Seems like a discussion worth it's own thread

For a possible assistant coach? Cohen isn't going to make a hc hire till at least after the baseball season has ended or later. Henderson is going to be the hc for now.

vCash
    **** it, my company has been through worst. Let's keep Cann and this recruiting class together

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    **** it, my company has been through worst. Let's keep Cann and this recruiting class together
    In case you missed it, he has been fired for cause. He gone.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I do not wish him the best of anything, other than success in seeking forgiveness from his wife and kids.
    Yea, I really liked the guy, but I definitely won't be pulling for him in the future. It takes a pretty shitty, selfish person to run around on your wife while she is pregnant and you have other young kids, whose whole world will be turned upside down if you get caught.

vCash
    He knew Rihanna lyrics word for word. That's a red flag to me.

vCash
    A man who will cheat on his wife while she is pregnant with his third child while in his first year of running a top program doesn't have the sense God gave a goat but has the pecker of one. A man who will do that will do it over and over again. How many messes would he have caused over time. There is only so much room under the rug before the mess spills out into the open. Then when it finally does you have to explain why you swept it all under there in the first place instead of just taking out the trash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    If that happened then I would need to brush up on how to properly say roll tide.
    orly?
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    The ghosts of LFL will doom this program

vCash
    Never mind

vCash
    Just woke up. Had the worst dream.

vCash
    Probably in the minority here, but we are firing Cann because he had an affair with another consenting adult? Know it looks bad, is there more to the story?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Firing or terminating a MS State government employee for cause is a very serious situation, and is usually for a severe error(s) or judgement on the employee's part.. So I would say there was no other options or alternative in this matter for our administration to consider.
    To be Terminated with Cause...... there are several clauses in those Coaches contracts... Might want to get a copy of one and post it.... From what I have been TOLD, there is a non-fraternization clause in them. That would include other employees, students, etc....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Just woke up. Had the worst dream.
    +10

vCash
    Ah ok being another employee of the university could see where that would be a fireable offense

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VandelayIndustries View Post
    Probably in the minority here, but we are firing Cann because he had an affair with another consenting adult? Know it looks bad, is there more to the story?
    Yea don't get your ass destroyed by USM on opening weekend and your wet noodle that traveled into foreign territory doesn't get you fired I am guessing.

vCash
    It’s basically Petrino 2.0 unless there’s more. And some people are hinting at more. Is there more than just the recruiting skank?

vCash
    If the word got out from other than the Athletic Dept., they had no choice. But I'm glad they did the right thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Is this from the same person that said Mcquary was suspended indefinitely?
    Yeah. Guess it was. Read elsewhere if you don?t like breaking news, good or bad.

vCash
    Now that it’s out (as of late last night), I edited the thread title. Feel free to melt here. I’m PO’d. We were building a dynasty.