Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: We are MSTATE - Cann Canned

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Teams have a way to fight back when all shit hits the fan. Henderson may surprise us with a good season given the circumstances
    This is true. He has had experience and good seasons.

Banned
    vCash
    17ing is now officially illegal. Despite the fact that without 17ing, none of was be here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    Just a post earlier about the potential for a sexual harassment lawsuit if the affair had ended. Earlier in the thread someone asked how he could be fired. Something happened somewhere for this to come out.
    I am curious how all this came to light.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    He meant blonde bombshell rumor.
    She aint really that pretty. i mean she's ok, but not lose your family and dream job hot. really just average.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Ok. That makes sense. Still ain't getting why all the hubub, unless she broke it off and he wouldn't leave her alone. It became public knowledge somehow and maybe she is metooing.
    If she’s the one, this isn’t the first AD persons that’s she’s been doing team push-ups with. She can try the me too but that shit ain’t going to fly. I know for s fact she was doing someone high up in the BC and that got covered up. So there’s that for what it’s worth.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodawg View Post
    Luke had the photos..
    ???

vCash
    Ok. That makes sense. Still ain't getting why all the hubub, unless she broke it off and he wouldn't leave her alone. It became public knowledge somehow and maybe she is metooing.
    It would have to be something like that. It would be stalking in that case. That, of course, can work both ways too but rarely does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Nies Grind Time View Post
    Some of you sound like you would want MSU to sweep it under the rug.
    Call it sweeping under the rug, ignoring it or forgiving it but if every college coach who is having an affair or who has had an affair got fired, there wouldn't be a lot of college coaches left. The only complicating factor is they were in the same workplace when the affair started. I tend to agree, as others have also said, that there are more complicating factors around this. Otherwise, it likely would have never come to light.

vCash
    i'm beginning to think it was an orchestrated orgy by Loafers... with soccer balls present

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Simply having an affair with a woman at most places is not a firable offense in and of itself. It would be if there happened to be harrassment in either direction, but if it's mutually agreeable it's OK, as long as your work didn't suffer, or you weren't actually doing it while supposed to be at work. Where I worked was a virtual Peyton Place.

I was kinda surprised they fired Freeze for his concubines. I suppose going to prostitutes casts a darker shadow on the university than it being one woman where it could possibly be a real passionate relationship, instead of just a let off steam type thing. He might still have been OK at OM without trying to cover it all up. Or there could be other elements that we don't know about.
    Freeze would have never been fired if SR and the attorney guy hadn't made the hooker calls public. OM didn't voluntarily do anything to Freeze until he became a public embarrassment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ababyatemydingo View Post
    She aint really that pretty. i mean she's ok, but not lose your family and dream job hot. really just average.
    Agreed.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Call it sweeping under the rug, ignoring it or forgiving it but if every college coach who is having an affair or who has had an affair got fired, there wouldn't be a lot of college coaches left. The only complicating factor is they were in the same workplace when the affair started. I tend to agree, as others have also said, that there are more complicating factors around this. Otherwise, it likely would have never come to light.

Hard to go into a recruit's house and look their family and them in the eye, knowing youre a liar and a cheater, and knowing they know it, too, and every other coach you're recruiting against is filling their ears with every detail of what you did and the real person you are. you sweep it under the rug people don't know jack about big time recruiting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    If she’s the one, this isn’t the first AD persons that’s she’s been doing team push-ups with. She can try the me too but that shit ain’t going to fly. I know for s fact she was doing someone high up in the BC and that got covered up. So there’s that for what it’s worth.
    Unfortunately it may be flying. Doesn't matter if she bangs a different guy every month/week. She may like to control, manipulate, and in some cases, devour men. But she's innocent **

vCash
    I dont think its really settled in yet, and I guess it wont till it officially is true. But this sucks ass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ababyatemydingo View Post
    Well, she looks pretty good, and in the right circumstances could probably entice the majority of men.Nature gave us a pretty strong attraction between the genders and many a men have made total fools of themselves because of that somtimes uncontrollable attraction. Cann can't say he had that powert to entice her. **

vCash
    Maybe..... a current player forced the issue to his former coach who is now/was current players coach's boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    You are the second person to post this. If it was well known that she was banging BC higher ups and who knows who else, loafers and/or Cohen are stupid for letting her keep her damn job in the first place. Smn like this was bound to happen.

vCash
    Unfortunately it may be flying. Doesn't matter if she bangs a different guy every month/week. She may like to control, manipulate, and in some cases, devour men. But she's innocent **
    It ain?t flying if I?m on the jury

vCash
    She’s obviously a whore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I dont think its really settled in yet, and I guess it wont till it officially is true. But this sucks ass
    It absolutely does.