Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: We are MSTATE - Cann Canned

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    How do you know dan was/is not?
    I don't and wouldn't be shocked if that was the case. I kinda suspect it some. Why would she move so far away from her hubby?

vCash
    I feel very certain we won't fire him unless we have absolutely no choice. So if he is fired, it means something inexcusable happened.

vCash
    The political environment has zero tolerance for this now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If we fire him, you can bet it was bc of a dang good reason. Cohen and our fanbase love the guy
    I tend to agree with this. Cohen loves Cann. It would have to be pretty bad for him to can him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I'd be willing to bet he wasn't the only person banging her.
    You're probably right.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bstate View Post
    My source says he will be fired tomorrow for an affair with the old head of recruiting who is now with mullen at Florida do not really know if anything else went on with that but my source is confident he will be fired.

Well, if the one that it allegedly is is true, her twitter headline says "God, Family, Football, Recruiting". Man, that's some lightning worthy stuff, there. I wouldn't stand near her in a thunder storm. REALLY sucks for her spouse, and confirms why apparently he didn't put up much of a fight with her living away from him down in FL. He is a really good guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bstate View Post
    My source says he will be fired tomorrow for an affair with the old head of recruiting who is now with mullen at Florida do not really know if anything else went on with that but my source is confident he will be fired.
    Spoke with a former player tonight and that was the exact story he told me.

vCash
    So same person who did it with head of bulldog club ... then got married... then kept her job... as did head o of BC ... then moved to Florida with Mullet is the one... damn... her husband has to be embarrassed... heard Cann’s Wife is having 3rd baby on Monday.

Can’t even imagine what pain that must be going on right now...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugdog View Post
    For affairs? Nobody cares about affairs. Which is unfortunate, but that is a different subject.

Unless she is claiming harassment, nobody cares.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugdog View Post
    If nothing was forced against either participant?s Will, how does it even compare to the current political environment? Two consenting adult are not doing anything legally wrong. Morally yes, but this nation threw morals out many moons ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ababyatemydingo View Post
    Well, if the one that it allegedly is is true, her twitter headline says "God, Family, Football, Recruiting". Man, that's some lightning worthy stuff, there. I wouldn't stand near her in a thunder storm. REALLY sucks for her spouse, and confirms why apparently he didn't put up much of a fight with her living away from him down in FL. He is a really good guy.
    Yea I would feel bad for their families. Selfish. Damn.

vCash
    Mullen and staff, the gift that keeps on giving.***

vCash
    Canns really is putting everything into recruiting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    So same person who did it with head of bulldog club ... then got married... then kept her job... as did head o of BC ... then moved to Florida with Mullet is the one... damn... her husband has to be embarrassed... heard Cann’s Wife is having 3rd baby on Monday.

Can’t even imagine what pain that must be going on right now...
    Damn Damn Damn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    And someone will pick him up while we flounder around and lose by "doing things the right way". If it wasn't a student or a subordinate that's weak as shit. I'd be willing to bet he wasn't the only person banging her.
    If Cann gets fired for that - and that is all it is - we deserve never to win at anything. I?m sorry, this ain?t the 1950s. No laws were broken. Hell, most of our Presidents have had a side piece - or 3 - and some even paid them not to talk (and not just the current POTUS).

vCash
    So....its for real. This is a done deal??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    If Cann gets fired for that - and that is all it is - we deserve never to win at anything. I?m sorry, this ain?t the 1950s. No laws were broken. Hell, most of our Presidents have had a side piece - or 3 - and some even paid them not to talk (and not just the current POTUS).
    You really think we would fire Cann for having sex with a university of Florida employee? If Cann is fired, it will be for good reason

vCash
    So I seen it was right all along. We really didn't know what we got in a coach....

vCash
    I thought we were getting a men's soccer team. What happened?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    So I seen it was right all along. We really didn't know what we got in a coach....
    To answer Mullen?s infamous question, yeah, he a player