Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Basketball commitment....

vCash

New Basketball commitment....

6-foot-10 Jethro Tshisumpa commits to Mississippi State.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Video link?

vCash
    He’s all over YouTube!!

Banned
    vCash
    We need to do some throwback jerseys to the Twin Towers of Georgetown days with Mutombo & Ewing. We have our twin towers now in Ado & Tsish.

Banned
    vCash
    not to be a debby downer here, but I'm not in jerk off mode on this commit. dude had NO other offers and he doesn't seem to have to have a clue as to how to get the ball in the basket. strong , athletic shot blocker is all I see and he is indeed a "project".

blast away. the video on 247 and 61's comments is all I have. why no other offers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    not to be a debby downer here, but I'm not in jerk off mode on this commit. dude had NO other offers and he doesn't seem to have to have a clue as to how to get the ball in the basket. strong , athletic shot blocker is all I see and he is indeed a "project".

blast away. the video on 247 and 61's comments is all I have. why no other offers?
    Don’t know, but he was a 4* that signed with ASU out of high school

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    We need to do some throwback jerseys to the Twin Towers of Georgetown days with Mutombo & Ewing. We have our twin towers now in Ado & Tsish.

Pretty sure it was mourning and mutumbo

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Pretty sure it was mourning and mutumbo
    Shit it was that's why I was having trouble finding pics haha hold on, Ewing jersey looked better so nevermind
    Last edited by Dawg61; 02-18-2018 at 11:36 PM.

vCash

Don?t worry. After a couple months in our system he will be jacking them up five feet behind the arc.

vCash

Yea....because 6’10” shot blockers are so easy to find. Lol

Banned
    vCash

He was an ESPN Top 100 player in 2016 when he signed with Arizona State. He's a great shot blocker, good rebounder and a big body. He's very limited offensively besides dunks it appears. Maybe other teams don't want to take on that type of player that only has two years left. Who knows but he'll compliment Ado well.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...thro-tshisumpa
    We don't need him to be a scorer besides throwing down dunks. Like ifyouonlyknew said we just need him to compliment Ado and spell him for 12-15 min. We are nitpicking 10th-13th spot on the roster here guys. He has great size and he's 2nd in the nation in blocks. Plus he loves to dunk the ball and does it with authority something Herard never did once. Herard never dunked the ball this year before transferring. Not one single time. Imagine being as big as Herard and never dunking or even trying to dunk. What the **** are you doing on the court if you're 6'11 and you don't utilize the one tool you have on offense? I liked Herard but man he was softer than Downey.

vCash
    Originally Posted by Dawg61
    He was an ESPN Top 100 player in 2016 when he signed with Arizona State. He's a great shot blocker, good rebounder and a big body. He's very limited offensively besides dunks it appears. Maybe other teams don't want to take on that type of player that only has two years left. Who knows but he'll compliment Ado well.

He was also the top defensive player of the 2015 NBPA NBA Top 100 Camp. Skip to the 3:17 mark of the video for this info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aA2cSeIUNU

Last edited by yjnkdawg; 02-19-2018 at 12:55 AM.

vCash

I trust Coach Howland and I think he knows more about what players that he needs on our team than posters on a message board do. I think Jethro is a little more athletic than some perceive him to be. His speciality is blocking shots, but I do believe he can also do a little more than that. Being a JUCO with two years to play two could be a factor too, in his recruitment. Anyway Coach Howland is high on him, so that's good enough for me currently.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 02-19-2018 at 01:02 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    He was also the top defensive player of the 2015 NBPA NBA Top 100 Camp. Skip to the 3:17 mark of the video for this info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aA2cSeIUNU

Good stuff here. Tsish is a legit defender and shot blocker. They had him outplaying Bam Adebayo whose playing pretty well for the Miami Heat right now and was very good for Kentucky last year.

vCash
    Just for the name alone.

vCash
    He's gonna knock somebody's head off with those blocks.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    6-foot-10 Jethro Tshisumpa commits to Mississippi State.
    I just hope he isn't another Renardo Sidney......http://arizonasports.com/story/98333...avier-johnson/
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I just hope he isn't another Renardo Sidney......http://arizonasports.com/story/98333...avier-johnson/
    Uh....did you actually watch that? If you think that is somehow comparable to fist-fighting your own teammate in the stands of a game you're not playing in, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Show me where the negative is in that video cause I didn't see it. I did see he had 3 blocks and ASU was winning when he got removed for standing up for himself. Colorado player hit him on the back of the head when they were about to get up. Tsish is a big boy and he is a fantastic shot blocker. His stats weren't impressive as a freshman except when you notice he averaged 1.3 blocks a game in only 8 minutes. Block shots and add toughness to our team is all we are asking him to do.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Show me where the negative is in that video cause I didn't see it. I did see he had 3 blocks and ASU was winning when he got removed for standing up for himself. Colorado player hit him on the back of the head when they were about to get up. Tsish is a big boy and he is a fantastic shot blocker. His stats weren't impressive as a freshman except when you notice he averaged 1.3 blocks a game in only 8 minutes. Block shots and add toughness to our team is all we are asking him to do.
    uh...His teammates were having to hold him back...This was part of the reason he is no longer with ASU. It was getting hard to control him, even in practice against his own teammates. Hopefully he has matured.
    No Signature