Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interesting post by 615Dawg/Curmudgeon on Sixpack about our NCAA Chances

vCash

Interesting post by 615Dawg/Curmudgeon on Sixpack about our NCAA Chances

He is a numbers guy btw and has been great over the years on breakdowns:

I think 23 wins gets us in

That includes the SEC Tournament.

This team is two last second threes and a blown 13 point second half lead from being in first place in the SEC.

at Texas A&M
    South Carolina
    Tennessee
    at LSU

all winnable games. If we win all four, we will have a double bye in the SEC Tournament. If we win three, we will probably be the 5 seed and get an opportunity to play the 12-13 winner to pick up a 24th win.

South Carolina and Tennessee games need to be sell outs especially if we win in College Station on Tuesday.

23 is the most number of wins by a Power conference team ever left out of the NCAA Tournament. It was Mississippi State in 2010.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    The a&m game and Tennessee games will be big rpi boosters, especially if we win.

Banned
    vCash
    Everyone spread the word. FILL THE HUMP AND BRING THE NOISE!!

vCash
    Maybe we should offer Free Ricks Rowdies T-shirt’s for the Tennessee game it would probably sell out In 20 minutes.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 02-18-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Cool. Hope it works out. I see us winning 2 of the next 4 at best. Is it the same Curmudgeon from this site? If so he like literally stalked me one time. Like he started sending me info about my kids names and schools and such. It freaked me out. Like I thought (and still do) that he must be someone who knows me. Just throwing it out FYI.
    Romans 5:8

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Maybe we would offer Free Ricks Rowdies T-shirt’s for the Tennessee game it would probably sell out In 20 minutes.
    Haha ISWYDT but maybe we should get Rick's Cafe to sponsor some Rick's Rowdies and still use all those t-shirts everybody got stored in their closets and Rick's Cafe can pass out some new ones that say Howland's Dick is Bigger or something maybe more PC.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Cool. Hope it works out. I see us winning 2 of the next 4 at best. Is it the same Curmudgeon from this site? If so he like literally stalked me one time. Like he started sending me info about my kids names and schools and such. It freaked me out. Like I thought (and still do) that he must be someone who knows me. Just throwing it out FYI.
    Haha this reminded me of the time curmudgeon and dude from Boston that quit this site right after it got into it during the world cup match. Shit was hilarious. Can anyone find that thread? It is worthy of another read I promise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Haha this reminded me of the time curmudgeon and dude from Boston that quit this site right after it got into it during the world cup match. Shit was hilarious. Can anyone find that thread? It is worthy of another read I promise.
    I remember the guy from Boston. Can't remember his handle though

vCash
    If we win all of the next 4 we can probably make the NCAAT without winning the SECT, but still no guarantee.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    I remember the guy from Boston. Can't remember his handle though
    Oh shit I have discovered some of it. The world cup and all the threads spawned off of it might be the most hilarious 2-3 weeks this board has ever seen. Curmudgeon, C34 and a few other soccer haters were absolutely not having it. It's why to this day all soccer posts get kicked to the BS board.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...ght=curmudgeon

vCash
    Oh shit I have discovered some of it. The world cup and all the threads spawned off of it might be the most hilarious 2-3 weeks this board has ever seen. Curmudgeon, C34 and a few other soccer haters were absolutely not having it. It's why to this day all soccer posts get kicked to the BS board.

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...ght=curmudgeon
    ISID and I finally have common ground... we do not like soccer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    If we win all of the next 4 we can probably make the NCAAT without winning the SECT, but still no guarantee.
    If we win the next four we will no doubt be listed as in going into the sec tourney. We will finish between 2-4 in sec and our RPI will have jumped 30 spots from today. Three of our last four games are tier 1 games.

vCash
    Fun times.

1. I really think 23 can do it. We have big opportunities with A&M and Tennessee. Even South Carolina and LSU are good opportunities. Just need to win.
    2. I still hate soccer. When do we find out who we play in the World Cup???
    Last edited by curmudgeon; 02-18-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    Fun times.

1. I really think 23 can do it. We have big opportunities with A&M and Tennessee. Even South Carolina and LSU are good opportunities. Just need to win.
    2. I still hate soccer. When do we find out who we play in the World Cup???
    You need to post more on here. Just saying. Don't stalk preacher though. I am assuming you're aware we didn't qualify for the WC this time so gonna play that one off as a joke. We deserve it for being so shitty we can't beat a country the size of San Diego.

vCash
    You need to post more on here. Just saying. Don't stalk preacher though. I am assuming you're aware we didn't qualify for the WC this time so gonna play that one off as a joke. We deserve it for being so shitty we can't beat a country the size of San Diego.
    Kids and work have me posting less everywhere! I'm not going to rehash the Preacher thing, but he and I know each other in real life. One day I'm going to let him in on it. I haven't seen him in years though.

I honestly believe soccer is responsible for the pussification of youth sports and the demise of the college football kicker. It might be responsible for ANTIFA and the progressive movement that is going to end up killing us all.

vCash
    Kids and work have me posting less everywhere! I'm not going to rehash the Preacher thing, but he and I know each other in real life. One day I'm going to let him in on it. I haven't seen him in years though.

I honestly believe soccer is responsible for the pussification of youth sports and the demise of the college football kicker. It might be responsible for ANTIFA and the progressive movement that is going to end up killing us all.
    It kills me that I don't know. Give me some clues. I wanna know man.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    If we win the next 4 then we can win 1 in St. Louis & come home & be fine.

Banned
    vCash
    Well this ain't true we all know it's from eating Tide Pods and watching Jersey Shore.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    If we win the next 4 then we can win 1 in St. Louis & come home & be fine.
    We win the next 4 we might get a double bye

vCash
    Ha! I had honestly forgotten about it.