Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AK has stepped down immediately

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Why are some of y'all so sensitive about Stansbury?
    I dont know- but I'm part owner of a successful Mississippi State fan site because of it.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I knew something was up last night. He was even coaching last night. I told my brother he has quit! Most of the game he was just sitting in the chair shaking his head. At time-outs one of the assistant coaches was meeting the players as they came to the side.
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    I knew something was up last night. He was even coaching last night. I told my brother he has quit! Most of the game he was just sitting in the chair shaking his head. At time-outs one of the assistant coaches was meeting the players as they came to the side.
    They probably told him he?s done immediately if he gets his ass handed to him in Starkville.

Banned
    vCash
    Maybe he listened to the broadcast and SECN basically telling him he had a job if he wanted it so he took it. We'll know if he's on SECN this next year. Doubt they'd put him on right away as that's not very classy but never know with him. He's a dickhead. Always has been.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    They probably told him he?s done immediately if he gets his ass handed to him in Starkville.
    #RentFree

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I dont know- but I'm part owner of a successful Mississippi State fan site because of it.
    Ha!! Mic Drop
    Romans 5:8

Banned
    vCash
    on a side note, for whatever reason, I can't remember how long it's been since my gut was giving me more confidence of an ass whipping prior to tip off than last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    I never bought that "mutual decision" stuff. I wonder what the real story is?
    Here it is, they fired him, it ain't hard to figure. His mutual part was he took their check.

vCash
    Why are some of y'all so sensitive about Stansbury? It's so odd. We rip every coach when shit is bad. Cohen and Don Muffins got more shit than anyone. It's the nature of the beast. You want to be the big boy you get crapped on. All the time. Belichick probably got crapped on by every single Patriot fan during the Super Bowl for benching Malcolm Butler. It comes with the glory of being the head coach. Even when they aren't here it still stays. It never leaves. Very few coaches in any sport are off-limits from the crap. Maybe Pat Summitt and even she got crapped on a whole bunch before she developed the disease that took her life. Now she doesn't get crapped on but that's about all I can think of. John Wooden seems to be safe from craps. Who else? The hockey coach for the 1980 Olympics? Can't even remember his name so that's kinda crappy in a way isn't it.

Wait I found one. Vic Schaeffer. Nope he got crapped on for benching Mo Williams and practicing us too tough before the Natty game. Sorry bad example.
    Who is sensitive about it? I blew it off, you wrote a book.

vCash
    I figured there was a better than average chance they showed up loose and ready to play spoiler. Obviously I was wrong and that dumpster was fully engaged before it left Oxford.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Who is sensitive about it? I blew it off, you wrote a book.
    Haha this is the single funniest post you have ever had. Have some rep

vCash
    Why are some of y'all so sensitive about Stansbury? It's so odd. We rip every coach when shit is bad. Cohen and Dan Mullen got more shit than anyone. It's the nature of the beast. You want to be the big boy you get crapped on. All the time. Belichick probably got crapped on by every single Patriot fan during the Super Bowl for benching Malcolm Butler. It comes with the glory of being the head coach. Even when they aren't here it still stays. It never leaves. Very few coaches in any sport are off-limits from the crap. Maybe Pat Summitt and even she got crapped on a whole bunch before she developed the disease that took her life. Now she doesn't get crapped on but that's about all I can think of. John Wooden seems to be safe from craps. Who else? The hockey coach for the 1980 Olympics? Can't even remember his name so that's kinda crappy in a way isn't it.

Wait I found one. Vic Schaeffer. Nope he got crapped on for benching Mo Williams and practicing us too tough before the Natty game. Sorry bad example.
    Herb Brooks-1980 hockey coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I knew it, I just knew it and quit taking you to task on it. Actually started admiring you for it.