Road warriors, mount up... next stop, Jackson state

Please change road warriors to rodeo clowns

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    19-7 with 1:53 in 1st
    Romans 5:8

Banned
    vCash
    I wonder if Cohen saw this shit coming and it had some influence on him taking the AD position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I wonder if Cohen saw this shit coming and it had some influence on him taking the AD position.
    Cohen left us a SR team last season

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    yep, but maybe he knew '18 was gonna be a disaster.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Was the final 5-2?
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    I dont think Cohen makes a Super if he coaches last season.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    yep, but maybe he knew '18 was gonna be a disaster.
    Season is not over. We have a potential all sec ace type pitcher to build staff around. Small and JB have potential. We just have to really, really clean the defense up, and unfortunately, play small ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I dont think Cohen makes a Super if he coaches last season.
    I do not think Cohen gets swept this weekend. Neither of our opinions mean anything though bc there is no way to prove or disprove them

vCash
    Not that I give a shit, but some of you ****ers on here are embarrassing yourselves.
    So we go on the road to start the year against a top 25 team and get swept. Holy ****ing shit shut the season down.

Banned
    vCash
    I think he wanted to focus on finishing Dudy instead of pulling double duty and has every intention to be our baseball coach in 2-3 years again.

vCash
    I agree with this. Yeah we looked like a shit-show this weekend but it doesn’t mean the whole season is over.

Banned
    vCash
    Seems to me that those of us that are able to call a shitburger a shitburger are a whole lot less frustrated and angry than those that are cussing us out for calling a shitburger a shitburger. We didn't create the shitburger and we don't like eating a shitburger just as much as you don't but when you call a shitburger a shitburger and laugh it off some it seems to relieve built up anger about the shitburger. Just trying to help.

vCash
    Season is not over. We have a potential all sec ace type pitcher to build staff around. Small and JB have potential. We just have to really, really clean the defense up, and unfortunately, play small ball
    Yep. This was a horrible series to start the season on too. They always have a chip on their shoulder playing us, but they had an even bigger one this weekend because of us ending their season last year. On top of the fact that they're a good team.

That being said, we looked bad in pretty much every aspect of the game. Its also the first weekend of the season though, and the bats can take a little while to get going.
    Last edited by WeWonItAll(Most); 02-18-2018 at 05:38 PM.

vCash
    The ghosts of LFL will haunt this program for many days

vCash
    Most posters on this board would have started speaking Japanese or German the minute they saw the first Zero heading for Pearl Harbor. Let's not quit yet guys.

vCash
    Team Cohen left last year was not a SR team even with healthy pitchers.

Didn?t matter who was managing this weekend.

And the reason for the justified melt is not getting swept by a good usm team. It?s that we are not good at all offensively, avg defensively, pitching to be determined.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailState15 View Post
    I agree with this. Yeah we looked like a shit-show this weekend but it doesn?t mean the whole season is over.
    This all day. If we still look like this two weekends from now in Houston, you may have reason to start melting. Let?s give them a chance.USM is a damn good team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Not that I give a shit, but some of you ****ers on here are embarrassing yourselves.
    So we go on the road to start the year against a top 25 team and get swept. Holy ****ing shit shut the season down.
    It's not the fact we got swept,that happens.We just looked bad at everything we did.More k's than hits,bad errors ,vetrans leaving risp all weekend.with that said its only 3 games.