Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 3 vs Nasty Bunch

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    And people were claiming this team would be an Omaha bound team? A little too quick to pull the trigger on that one
    As is we will be 15-41.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    On the bright side, we helped usm set a weekend record for attendance. 14k and some change.
    Per game? **

vCash
    Back to voting for Vivians.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    I’m only able to randomly check the thread here. But thanks for the link it’s probably much better to randomly check it than to expect these crybaby no baseball knowing asshats to regularly update the GAME in a GAME THREAD
    Who the hell checks a game thread for a score? Well, besides you... live stats is the obvious choice, so you can actually see a box score. Baseball god as yourself should know this

vCash
    The women are playing on ESPN2. Can win the SEC title outright with a win today, can’t they?

vCash
    Bad attrition and poor recruiting?? How do you get this bad?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Bad attrition and poor recruiting?? How do you get this bad?
    You spend all off-season jacking off to Dudy updates instead of noticing you have no hitting and poor everything else

vCash
    Facing Wes Johnson and OM pitching this season will be beyond humbling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    You spend all off-season jacking off to Dudy updates instead of noticing you have no hitting and poor everything else
    OR maybe knowing a little too much Rihanna, perhaps..

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Who the hell checks a game thread for a score? Well, besides you... live stats is the obvious choice, so you can actually see a box score. Baseball god as yourself should know this
    A lot of people dumbass. That’s what these threads have always been for. Even up until our last game last year. These threads aren’t for you assholes griping on every pitch. ****ing ridiculous how much some of you just bitch and bitch and bitch every single post on the 1st thru 3rd game of 56 in the season. I know we stunk up Hburg this wkd but throw in how many outs or the score every few bitching posts and it wouldn’t be so ****ing bad. As it stands all this thread does is make you bitchers look like OM assholes.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Well then
    Romans 5:8

Banned
    vCash
    A lot of people dumbass. That’s what these threads have always been for. Even up until our last game last year. These threads aren’t for you assholes griping on every pitch. ****ing ridiculous how much some of you just bitch and bitch and bitch every single post on the 1st thru 3rd game of 56 in the season. I know we stunk up Hburg this wkd but throw in how many outs or the score every few bitching posts and it wouldn’t be so ****ing bad. As it stands all this thread does is make you bitchers look like OM assholes.
    I'd give better updates if I wasn't listening on radio. Jim doesn't give them much more often than we do.

vCash
    http://hailstate.com/watch/?Live=1366&type=Live

Live stats and audio in same place. You welcome

Banned
    vCash
    It's 5-2 b8th I think

vCash
    We have an embarrassment of a baseball team. Suck at all phases, so at least we’re consistent.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    http://hailstate.com/watch/?Live=1366&type=Live

Live stats and audio in same place. You welcome
    I know that’s there ****stick. Nevermind i don’t know why i even tried when you’re involved. You’re will James without the attempts at baseball analysis.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Actually worse

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    The girls are up 16-4 4:25 left in first
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    We have an embarrassment of a baseball team. Suck at all phases, so at least we’re consistent.
    yep. We are going 0-60
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    welp, at least we won't have an equal # of errors and hits.