Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DJ Jeffries and Jethro Tshishumpa

vCash
    I could see Lamar having a good career if he becomes consistent. As its been stated we are pretty damn good when hes going. Nick is a baby Westbrook with his athleticism and how hard he plays every single night. He will be going pro, idk for how long bc of his size tho.

Stretch 4s are extremely valuable in the NBA so I could see Holman and Perry make it bc they can shoot.

Ado seems a bit to slow for me but he could go. Hes going to get better and better.

Q isnt an NBA player. Good college player but I dont think the intangibles and quickness is there to be a 2 or a 3 in the NBA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Do you want to put money on it dumbass. Or you just another internet idiot posting behind a moniker. Not talking about a few hundred bet either. Put your money where your big mouth is. Or is ot too much to ask on your Pizza Hut delivery route salary.
    Lol, your pure vitriol for our men’s team will be your undoing. Since you’re so confident we have no talent on this team and have said it many times, here are the stakes. I say we have at least four players drafted in the NBA in the next three years with at least a 3 to 4 seed next year in the NCAA tournament. If none of those things come to light, I’ll ban myself for a year. If they do, you’re gone for a year. Deal?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    He was an ESPN Top 100 player in 2016 when he signed with Arizona State. He's a great shot blocker, good rebounder and a big body. He's very limited offensively besides dunks it appears. Maybe other teams don't want to take on that type of player that only has two years left. Who knows but he'll compliment Ado well.

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...thro-tshisumpa
    This is exactly why he's a great fit. We're not asking him to be a savior or even starter. We need him to play great defense for 15-20min/game & be able to catch a pass & dunk on any drive or P&R we run. Our biggest problem this year when Ado goes out isn't offense it's the defense. Jethro helps alieviate that problem. Perry & Jethro coming off the bench to sub for Holman & Ado gives us a great 4 man big rotation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    It's extremely difficult to be a lottery pick. Your throwing that term out like it's basically nothing. I don't know enough about Perry or Jeffries but we don't have a single lottery pick on our team right now and I seriously doubt either of them will be one either. Just be happy if they are good enough to sip some gatorade at the NBA level. We've played against maybe 4-5 lottery picks this entire year out of all the teams we've faced. They are very rare.
    I?m not throwing it out there like it?s nothing. This isn?t Coach Howland?s first rodeo and the NBA scouts love how he develops players. Lamar, Nick, and Reggie all will get their chance to show what they can do for NBA scouts at the combine and if next year goes how I think it will go they will all get national exposure in next year?s NCAA tournament.

vCash
    Jethro puts us over the scholarship limit for next season, so who leaves?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    This is exactly why he's a great fit. We're not asking him to be a savior or even starter. We need him to play great defense for 15-20min/game & be able to catch a pass & dunk on any drive or P&R we run. Our biggest problem this year when Ado goes out isn't offense it's the defense. Jethro helps alieviate that problem. Perry & Jethro coming off the bench to sub for Holman & Ado gives us a great 4 man big rotation.
    Big guy that is athletic.. can’t teach that. his offense will come around if he is a worker. Huge get

vCash
    Ok, so do we all agree Perry should start over Holman? What will our rotation look like? I don’t think Perry will like coming off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by state66 View Post
    I vote Feazell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by state66 View Post
    This is pure speculation and based on past talk but it wouldn’t surprise me to see Eli Wright leave. This isn’t based on rumors just speculation.

vCash
    I saw Jeffries at the Hotbed last month very good ball handler for his size... he has point guard skills in a forward body...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    Ok, so do we all agree Perry should start over Holman? What will our rotation look like? I don’t think Perry will like coming off the bench.
    I don't agree. Holman will start & both will play around 20min each similar to Holman & Xay now. Holman will be a 3rd year starting Sr. He will start Perry will be a big piece of the puzzle.

vCash
    I don't agree. Holman will start & both will play around 20min each similar to Holman & Xay now. Holman will be a 3rd year starting Sr. He will start Perry will be a big piece of the puzzle.
    Yea, we need Holman’s experience in the lineup. But do you think Perry will be satisfied coming off the bench?

vCash
    I vote Feazell.
    No way

vCash
    I vote Feazell.
    Well that’s the only vote he will get.

vCash
    Yea, we need Holman’s experience in the lineup. But do you think Perry will be satisfied coming off the bench?
    Yes

Banned
    vCash
    I vote Feazell.
    Hell no Feazell is a freak athlete for a true freshman. I would pick about 4 other guys before Feazell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Well that’s the only vote he will get.
    I vote he gets processed

vCash
    I could see Perry starting ahead of Q before Holman...Both are 3's ... Holman is a 4/5... but you could see a lot of combinations on the floor.... Lamar, Nick, Q , Perry and Holman would make an interesting situational line up....

vCash
    From all accounts, he’s coachable and will do what it takes to win so I’d say yes.

vCash
    No way
    I think it will be Wright.