Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rick Cleveland trolling Todd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    So...are all the players that have transferred (in football, basketball, and baseball) to State over the years quitters too?
    Nope. It's situation dependent on a case by case basis.

vCash

Ol todd

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    LMAO.

Keep digging.

vCash
    Ah, dependent on if it benefits MSU or not. Case by case. I see.

vCash
    Rick is a USM fan. USM doesn?t look like 30 year olds, we look like 12 year olds. Hell, everybody is going to look big compared to our little guys. Canns better put an end to the midget recruiting.
    This whole Reynolds BS doesn’t matter. He would be gone already had he stayed and nobody knows if he would’ve helped us or not last year. Move the hell along.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 02-18-2018 at 06:35 AM.

vCash
    It?s very interesting. I looked at our schedule and if we can pull this game out today to salvage a game in the series it wouldn?t surprise me if we are 14-4 or 15-3 entering SEC play. Then some of these opening weekend melts would look really dumb.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Rick is a USM fan. USM doesn?t look like 30 year olds, we look like 12 year olds. Hell, everybody is going to look big compared to our little guys. Canns better put an end to the midget recruiting.
    This whole Reynolds BS doesn’t matter. He would be gone already had he stayed and nobody knows if he would’ve helped us or not last year. Move the hell along.
    nobody knows if he would have helped us or not last year? seriously?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    nobody knows if he would have helped us or not last year? seriously?
    I?ll let you attempt to prove it.

vCash
    He would've helped us. And not only on the field but he would've been a leader in the locker room. Let's just say that the culture in the locker room is far from what many of you think it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Ah, dependent on if it benefits MSU or not. Case by case. I see.
    Nope. Case by case like are they a grad transfer? Is their program on probation? Did they get kicked off the team for being arrested? Did their former team cut them?

I could go on but you're going to turn this into what you want to.

I remember people doing the same shit to me after I said that I could tell by Dan's body language that he didn't care if we won the 2015 Egg Bowl or not. As soon as Dan left a lot more posters suddenly agreed with me. It is what it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I?ll let you attempt to prove it.
    We had Tanner Poole and Belmont in the line-up last year- he damn sure would have helped us
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    He also could have platooned in 2016 with Humphries- RHP's hammered Hump during SEC play- especially the last 2 months of the season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    He also could have platooned in 2016 with Humphries- RHP's hammered Hump during SEC play- especially the last 2 months of the season
    Rooker in left every day. Better defender and hitter than hump.

Then Platoon hump and Reynolds at DH depending on righty/lefty. It was easy to see then and easy to see looking back.

Banned
    vCash
    Yep.

Cohen did some dumb things for sure, but I am ultimately ok with how it worked out. At the end of the year, we will see who is standing taller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    It?s very interesting. I looked at our schedule and if we can pull this game out today to salvage a game in the series it wouldn?t surprise me if we are 14-4 or 15-3 entering SEC play. Then some of these opening weekend melts would look really dumb.
    Well you can forget that, we aren't salvaging squat. We can't even score unless the opposing pitcher walks or hits us. Yes, USM has a good lineup but their pitching is supposed to be rather suspect past the first 1 or 2 guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Well you can forget that, we aren't salvaging squat. We can't even score unless the opposing pitcher walks or hits us. Yes, USM has a good lineup but their pitching is supposed to be rather suspect past the first 1 or 2 guys.
    I'm worried about our pitching too. None of our guys look any different than they did last year as of this first weekend. Other than the Tommy John guys just because they weren't physically able to be there. No one is attacking the strike zone.

vCash
    Or Cody Brown.

vCash
    Or Cody Brown.
    We tried that. Brown hit .240.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    He did struggle that year. He also hit two key grand slams that keyed a big series win on the road against Florida and early in the year against Oregon and was a beast last year. Including our regional win against USM.

People kind of forget things like that in the moment.

vCash
    He did struggle that year. He also hit two key grand slams that keyed a big series win on the road against Florida and early in the year against Oregon and was a beast last year. Including our regional win against USM.

People kind of forget things like that in the moment.
    He was great as a SR. No doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Cohen ****ed Cody Brown hard:

Soph- .309 for the season as a starter
    Junior- .241 as a platoon/part-time player
    Senior- .323 for the season as a starter