Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rick Cleveland trolling Todd

vCash

Rick Cleveland trolling Todd

vCash

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    He quit. Yea, sell that bullshit somewhere else tits. I will give Todd credit on one thing. That dude grabs hold of a narrative and never let's go.

vCash
    “They all look like 30 year olds”

-coach Cannizzaro

Wouldn’t surprise me if USM is not a rampant PED program. Reynolds was listed as 180lbs for us but looked 170lbs, now 215 lbs. I must be autistic to remember this crap.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post

-coach Cannizzaro

Wouldn’t surprise me if USM is not a rampant PED program. Reynolds was listed as 180lbs for us but looked 170lbs, now 215 lbs. I must be autistic to remember this crap.
    LOL now we are acting like ole miss fans

Banned
    vCash
    ?They all look like 30 year olds?

-coach Cannizzaro

Wouldn?t surprise me if USM is not a rampant PED program. Reynolds was listed as 180lbs for us but looked 170lbs, now 215 lbs. I must be autistic to remember this crap.
    Interesting observation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    He quit. Yea, sell that bullshit somewhere else tits. I will give Todd credit on one thing. That dude grabs hold of a narrative and never let's go.
    From the article.

When 2016 was about to begin, he was asked to red-shirt. He thought he had earned the right to play. And so he transferred to Southern Miss where he had to sit out the entire 2017 season.

I'll just leave that here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I like Rick. And I hope he enjoys this as much as I enjoyed the time we beat his team last year. And the time that we beat the guy he called the greatest pitcher in USM history with Luis Pollorena. Hopefully he'll cover the series as intently next year too.

He can keep writing these fluff pieces as long as we keep beating his team in meaningful situations.

And Rick- you might want to do your homework because if Reynolds had stayed at State he would have graduated by now. So, it's pretty silly to say that he would be helping this team right now when he wouldn't even be on the team.

vCash

-coach Cannizzaro

I know chemo is no PED, but when I was on chemo I was 128. Now I check in at 208 on the reg.****
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash

You are killing me

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    From the article.

When 2016 was about to begin, he was asked to red-shirt. He thought he had earned the right to play. And so he transferred to Southern Miss where he had to sit out the entire 2017 season.

get over it. It was a mistake. It happens. You love u a narrative, LOL. BTW, He did NOT quit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    get over it. It was a mistake. It happens. You love u a narrative, LOL. BTW, He did NOT quit.
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/quit

Believe what you want to believe. I'll believe what is right.

He quit. He could have come back. He did not. Others have confirmed. HE QUIT.

It's not like cheating on a girlfriend at all. That's stupid.
    Last edited by Todd4State; 02-17-2018 at 09:40 PM.

vCash

You are funny. Narrative. tits.

vCash
    From the article.

Is there a typo on that paragraph? He was asked to redshirt before 2016, and then he had to sit out 2017? Why didn't he sit out 2016 and play in 2017 of that was the case? Did he redshirt at MSU and then transfer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    Is there a typo on that paragraph? He was asked to redshirt before 2016, and then he had to sit out 2017? Why didn't he sit out 2016 and play in 2017 of that was the case? Did he redshirt at MSU and then transfer?
    I think that is correct.

I'm assuming what happened was he quit school at MSU after he quit the team meaning if you aren't a student- you don't lose any eligibility if you are not enrolled anywhere. He would have found out whether he was on the team by January that he wasn't on the 35 man roster so, that's probably the most likely thing that happened.

I'm also assuming he redshirted last year at USM while enrolled as a student because of the transfer rules. I'm assuming that because it said in the article that he was practicing with the team- and I don't believe you can do that if you are not enrolled as a student.

That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

vCash

It is exactly like that. And you have know idea if he could have come back.

And as for your bolder quote above, he had earned the right to play. Who cares about struggling in the fall when you just closed the last 13 games of the season hitting .500? You know who had the worst fall of anybody that year. Brent freaking Rooker.

vCash
    I think that is correct.

I'm assuming what happened was he quit school at MSU after he quit the team meaning if you aren't a student- you don't lose any eligibility if you are not enrolled anywhere. He would have found out whether he was on the team by January that he wasn't on the 35 man roster so, that's probably the most likely thing that happened.

I'm also assuming he redshirted last year at USM while enrolled as a student because of the transfer rules. I'm assuming that because it said in the article that he was practicing with the team- and I don't believe you can do that if you are not enrolled as a student.

That's the only thing that makes sense to me.
    He found out the day before opening day in 2016 that he was cut. Stupid ncaa rule. You do not have to make final cut to 35 until opening day. He transferred after spring of 2016. He had to sit out 2017. At least that is what I was told by juco coaches.

vCash
    I like Rick. And I hope he enjoys this as much as I enjoyed the time we beat his team last year. And the time that we beat the guy he called the greatest pitcher in USM history with Luis Pollorena. Hopefully he'll cover the series as intently next year too.

He can keep writing these fluff pieces as long as we keep beating his team in meaningful situations.

And Rick- you might want to do your homework because if Reynolds had stayed at State he would have graduated by now. So, it's pretty silly to say that he would be helping this team right now when he wouldn't even be on the team.
    Dude, quit beating your chest on this point. You are wrong. If he had redshirted as he was asked to do, he would be a SR.

2015: SO
    2016: RS
    2017: JR
    2018: SR

I used to respect you as a baseball poster, but I am out. You are quickly approaching Will James level. Just stop while you are ahead.
    Last edited by wasabaka; 02-18-2018 at 10:19 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    It is exactly like that. And you have know idea if he could have come back.

And as for your bolder quote above, he had earned the right to play. Who cares about struggling in the fall when you just closed the last 13 games of the season hitting .500? You know who had the worst fall of anybody that year. Brent freaking Rooker.
    I don't know definitively- but you don't know either because he didn't even try. "Earned the right to play" over who? Rooker? Sounds pretty entitled to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    He found out the day before opening day in 2016 that he was cut. Stupid ncaa rule. You do not have to make final cut to 35 until opening day. He transferred after spring of 2016. He had to sit out 2017. At least that is what I was told by juco coaches.
    That does make sense because of the transfer rule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabaka View Post
    Dude l, quit beating your chest on this point. You are wrong. If he had redshirted as he was asked to do, he would be a SR.

2015: SO
    2016: RS
    2017: JR
    2018: SR

I used to respect you as a baseball poster, but I am out. You are quickly approaching Will James level. Just stop while you are ahead.
    Yeah- but he clearly said he wasn't willing to redshirt and had he made the team in 2016 he would have graduated last year at the earliest. I'm not the only one on this board saying this either. I've seen it said on sixpack as well. And not by me. I'll let 8dog know that you lost respect for him as a poster as well over FACTS.

Rick was trying to take a potshot at us- and failed.

vCash

So...are all the players that have transferred (in football, basketball, and baseball) to State over the years quitters too?