Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: USM GAME 2 - GAME THREAD

vCash
    Cann is the best baseball re router we?ve had in my lifetime. This lack of upper class talent ain?t on him.

And damn Skelton. You are competing for playing, get the bunt down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    In other more positive news the basketball game tonight is sold out. Wear white to the game or on your couch wear something at least.
    Melts from your sofa are better nude

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Bunting your lead off hitter to 2nd in the first inning is a little different
    Than being down by 3 runs in the 3rd inning and wanting to bunt over a guy for your 9 hole hitter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Jesus Christ man the guy's only responsible for 1 class
    Actually he doesn't have a class on the field. Yes he signed the fr class but that class was recruited by Cohen not cann.

vCash
    Look I don't mean to offend and I get it if you don't personally use that kind of language... but really? Actually commenting on it?

Do you also tell every divorced person that their life offends you? Do you respond to every person who says they're having premarital sex by telling them you're offended?
    Like I said, I am offended and would appreciate your refraining from using the Lord's name in your posts. I don't know what significance somebody having premarital sex has do with the subject of discussion.

vCash
    Excelent job by Small there. Leadoff double to start the inning to bring up the top of the order and he never touches 3rd

vCash
    Great job competing small. That?s a big positive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    Than being down by 3 runs in the 3rd inning and wanting to bunt over a guy for your 9 hole hitter?
    I said I did not like it; but if you would have done it, you guarantee mangum an AB with at least 2 in scoring position

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    In other more positive news the basketball game tonight is sold out. Wear white to the game or on your couch wear something at least.
    Great job, fellow dawgs

vCash
    Yes. Jordan and Mangum are both better hitters than Skelton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I said I did not like it; but if you would have done it, you guarantee mangum an AB with at least 2 in scoring position
    Did we have 1st and 2nd with no outs?

vCash
    What is mangum draft status look like? I really like him, but his impatience at the plate will make it very tough for him to ever play mlb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    Like I said, I am offended and would appreciate your refraining from using the Lord's name in your posts. I don't know what significance somebody having premarital sex has do with the subject of discussion.
    I am offended at your offence. Therefore you're a hypocrite if you ask me to stop offending you, as you are just passing off that offence onto me. Doesn't seem very Christian of you...

Really though, who are you to be telling people what to say based on your personal feelings? Who gave you the right to decide the code of conduct for this board? It's really incredibly self centered and arrogant to think others should avoid words solely because you prefer not to read them

vCash
    Is it too early to start debating moving Hatcher to the three hole?

vCash
    Yes

vCash
    Look I don't mean to offend and I get it if you don't personally use that kind of language... but really? Actually commenting on it?

Do you also tell every divorced person that their life offends you? Do you respond to every person who says they're having premarital sex by telling them you're offended?
    Hey man I agree with NC Dawg!

vCash
    Yea

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    he has the most hits and is the only guy who's shown power so idk why not. It's a small sample size though

vCash
    *Running supposedly great players off* is the new *we don't have any WRs*... find something, anything and 17'n run with it until your blue in the face!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    2-hole may be best place. Mangum usually gets on, so Hatcher can hit with a runner on. Not sure who you put 2nd if you move Hatcher. Mangum and Stovall would not be good back-to-back imo bc neither take any pitches