Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commit Nathaniel Watson arrested

vCash

Commit Nathaniel Watson arrested

Banned
    vCash
    247 shows he's already signed with our 2018 class.

I know I'm gonna get blasted for this by some but I don't think this incident should deny him entry into college or deny him an opportunity to play football.

I hope he's ok and has learned his lesson and how stupid he was to have done that.

vCash
    It’s not going to be nearly as bad as it seems.
    It was dumb , no one was killed , it will all be ok.

vCash
    Raise your hand if you ever raced a car in high school ����*♂️ I’d be willing to bet most of us have and a lot of us are lucky we didn’t wreck and hurt or kill someone This was a dumb thing to do and luckily no one died. He should pay his fines, do community service to make up for the damages done and still be allowed to go to school and play football Bet he will never race a car again after this

Banned
    vCash
    he may consider buying a 10 speed to get around for about a year , maybe more.

vCash
    Kids have been drag racing since cars were created. The popularity of Street Outlaws makes it even more enticing. Kids don?t respect the danger involved. About 7 years ago my kid was with a friend when he was busted for being clocked at 120 on a four lane highway. I was shocked that they didn?t see what the big deal was. I say all this to say that I think Watson needs to be punished to understand what he did was wrong but I don?t see it as being something shocking or something that should affect his career at State in any form. I do hope the kid understands and regrets that his actions caused injuries to someone else.

vCash
    Shit, them boys is having the time of their lives!

Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post

Banned
    vCash
    Didn't read cause it's from saturdaydownshit. You might as well just post a nafoom or clarion liar link.

vCash
    Basically like clockwork. He will still attend state. Ole Miss folks will be fake outraged (hoping we drop him so they can sign him). Rinse. Repeat.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Well at least he didn’t stick his finger in someone’s ass...we can always go back to that one if OM douches wants to give us hell about anything.
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Well at least he didn’t stick his finger in someone’s ass...we can always go back to that one if OM douches wants to give us hell about anything.

vCash
    I can’t believe they came up with a felony assault charge from this. Yes, it was stupid. Yes, someone got hurt. But how does this elevate to felony assault?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Yeah. That's pretty hard to live down.

But he did have four stars by his name...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    I can’t believe they came up with a felony assault charge from this. Yes, it was stupid. Yes, someone got hurt. But how does this elevate to felony assault?
    I can't figure that out either unless someone else was injured besides the person in the car.

vCash
    How the hell do you get charged with a felony for a drag racing accident where you don't hurt anyone? That SDS needs to be eradicated.
    Last edited by Bothrops; 02-17-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    How the hell do you get charged with a felony for a drag racing accident where you don't hurt anyone?
    The same way you can bitch and moan about the ncaa penalty matrix not being followed when you got off Scott free to begin with. It?s the old. What I do is ok and what you do is terrible, no matter the reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
    Shit, them boys is having the time of their lives!
    Love the movie reference!

Rep given!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    American common law has defined assault as an attempt to commit a battery. Assault is typically treated as a misdemeanor and not as a felony (unless it involves a law enforcement officer). The more serious crime of aggravated assault is treated as a felony.
    Assault - Wikipedia

vCash
    I have went 130 mph in a car and 110 on a motorcycle when I was young and dumb. Boys do dumb shit but this was as much just an accident as anything.

Banned
    vCash
    felony assault my ass. this was an extreme reckless driving offense. prolly gonna lose his license for a while.