Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A message to those that are calling for Ben Howland?s Head

vCash

A message to those that are calling for Ben Howland?s Head

I?m seeing a lot of people fuss and complain about Howland. They?re fussing about him not winning with all of this ?talent?. Well let me tell you, we are 8 deep. Our bench is X, Carter, and Datcher. THINK ABOUT THAT. Our starting 5 is Q, who is up-and-down, Lamar, who has his nights.Nick, who is a stud. Aric, who disappears for stretches. And Ado, who is still growing. So those of you who are upset need to stop, and think about what you?re saying. I have been upset at Howland too, but I?m not going to question his coaching ability. He has went to 3 final fours, turned every one of his programs around, and I believe this next year is our big turnaround.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Whomever is calling for Howlands Head needs their own damn heads examined by a medical professional. That or an optometrist if they have not been able to watch the games clearly.

We are a few no calls away from 8-5, third place, and an 8-11 ncaa seed. People just wanting to bitch. This basketball team is a hell of a lot more fun to watch than any we?ve had over a half decade.

vCash
    I have not seen anyone calling for his head. Ben is getting there. We have a talented team and will learn how to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    ......He has went to 3 final fours, turned every one of his programs around, and I believe this next year is our big turnaround.
    I guess you are from Mississippi huh? LOL.....no one is calling out Ben Howland, DELETE!

vCash
    They are calling for his head alright, I’ve been arguing with them all morning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    I guess you are from Mississippi huh? LOL.....no one is calling out Ben Howland, DELETE!
    Yes they are.

vCash
    Anyone calling for Howland’s head is a retard that doesn’t know any better.

Banned
    vCash
    I'd prefer this thread just be deleted. nobody's calling for his head.

vCash
    If Howland doesn't make the NCAAs next year, then I'll call for his head. He's turned it around a little this year.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    They are calling for his head alright, I?ve been arguing with them all morning.
    This is your first mistake. Never argue with stupid. You can?t fix it. Let them be stupid and feel sorry for them.

Banned
    vCash

vCash
    Nobody on this board has been calling for him, but they have everywhere else. Just Ignorance!
    Last edited by Bulldog1; 02-16-2018 at 12:15 PM.

vCash
    Okay, it was probably crazy to start this thread, but I was really mad when I was typing this. Just had to vent...

vCash
    Please post names of those that want Howland fired. Would like to go back and look at some of their posting history.

Don't think this is a real issue.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitEater View Post
    Please post names of those that want Howland fired. Would like to go back and look at some of their posting history.

Don't think this is a real issue.
    Read my post. I said nobody on this board, but everywhere else!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Okay, it was probably crazy to start this thread, but I was really mad when I was typing this. Just had to vent...
    Stay off of Twitter. It?s full of stupid, but it does explain all I need to know about the state of this nation. The best part of Twitter was exposing the public that has gotten us into our current mess.

vCash
    Whose calling for his head? I haven't seen or heard anyone say this.

vCash
    "everywhere"? I call BS!

This thread is either a troll post or a "look at me".

vCash
    Straw man. The .001% of people "calling for Ben's" head are not worth arguing with, assuming they actually exist.

Questioning a few things? Frustrated a bit? Okay, fine, discuss it. Calling for him to be fired? Not really a thing.

vCash
    Where?