Thread: Did y?all see the interview with Vic ...

vCash

Did y?all see the interview with Vic ...

on the SEC Network after the game? The one non-coach on the set asked Vic if there was ever a moment he thought that he wouldn?t ever get to a SEC title in his coaching career. Vic looked taken aback but instantly answered NO. You could tell the thought that he wasn?t a winner never crossed his mind. WINNER.

vCash
    yeah, if you don’t believe you can win it all then I don’t know why you’re coaching.
    LFC YNWA

Banned
    vCash
    Dan Mullen said similar things, and many (including our own fans) made fun of him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    yeah, if you don?t believe you can win it all then I don?t know why you?re coaching.
    Well then Vic should quit then....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Well then Vic should quit then....
    I think you misunderstood the interview.
    LFC YNWA

Banned
    vCash
    That guy is amazing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    Dan Mullen said similar things, and many (including our own fans) made fun of him.
    Dan did a lot of good things, but winning a SEC Championship at State was not one of them. Seemed to have problems with most of those late season games with bama and UM (4 of the last 6). Hail Lady Dogs! Hail Vic! Hail State! Hope the FB team is next in 2018!
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 02-15-2018 at 10:55 PM.

vCash
    Vic ain?t nothing but a winner! Watched that whole interview. The guy is a beast!

vCash
    Jeez guys this ain’t about Mullen. We just saw one of the biggest moments in MSU sports and y’all are bringing him up? Give it a rest.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Dan did a lot of good things, but winning a SEC Championship at State was not one of them. Seemed to have problems with most of those late season games with bama and UM (4 of the last 6). Hail Lady Dogs! Hail Vic! Hail State! Hope the FB team is next in 2018!
    while he was pimping is propaganda ass. yea, he fooled me . 17 him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    I think you misunderstood the interview.
    Sorry left off these***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Jeez guys this ain’t about Mullen. We just saw one of the biggest moments in MSU sports and y’all are bringing him up? Give it a rest.
    One of the few things I agree with you on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    That guy is amazing.
    Yes he is. One of the best coaches in any sport at the major college level.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    Dan Mullen is gone. Let him go bro. He thinks hes better than you and your petty school that gave him raise after raise and everything he asked for

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Dan Mullen is gone. Let him go bro. He thinks hes better than you and your petty school that gave him raise after raise and everything he asked for
    Who?? Don't remember him.

vCash
    There aren't enough superlatives in the English language to describe how awesome Vic Schaefer is...

vCash
    I was just blown away with the interview, Vic has the drive and will go down as a HOF Coach!

He is so dedicated and appreciates and loves Msu, it's very obvious!

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Peter Burns was getting a chub under the table during it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    on the SEC Network after the game? The one non-coach on the set asked Vic if there was ever a moment he thought that he wouldn?t ever get to a SEC title in his coaching career. Vic looked taken aback but instantly answered NO. You could tell the thought that he wasn?t a winner never crossed his mind. WINNER.
    I see him as a really classy guy who is a Coaches' Coach. With just a little more help recruiting, he will have started something that may last a long long time.

To me it seemed as if the commentators last night believed the same as me, too.

Humbles me to see former Auburn and UGA coaches talking that nice and so respectfully about MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Peter Burns was getting a chub under the table during it.
    Sh*t, I got a chub too