Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lady Dogs vs Vanderbilt

vCash
    We have a team of snipers from behind the arc.

vCash
    The two Vandy fans at the game were very upset with that inadvertent whistle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Bibby says hold my Fosters cause I?m going in, mate.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    The roo needs to keep his eye on the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Vivians' last 3 barely touched the net, not to mention the rim. I guess the smaller ball can go through without disturbing the nylon.
    It's only a one inch difference 28.5 inches compared to men's 29.5 inches...

vCash
    How long does Insell keep his job? TSUN getting whipped by the Tigers.. they're 1-11 in SEC play
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    In case anyone hasn?t noticed our women are badasses.

vCash
    The women are just so much fun to watch. They never let up on D, every PASS is contested. They never let up. When they have the ball the ball movement is just supurb. It’s crisp, quick, and on target. Howland ought to force the men to sit and watch the women practice for a week.

vCash
    How long does Insell keep his job? TSUN getting whipped by the Tigers.. they're 1-11 in SEC play
    As long as AK. He fits their look.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    It's only a one inch difference 28.5 inches compared to men's 29.5 inches...
    I was being a bit facetious. But really, that's about a 3.5% difference ... not insignificant.

To be really fair though, it probably should be even smaller. I doubt that on the average, women's hands are 96+% the size of men's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    The women are just so much fun to watch. They never let up on D, every PASS is contested. They never let up. When they have the ball the ball movement is just supurb. It’s crisp, quick, and on target. Howland ought to force the men to sit and watch the women practice for a week.
    And they are smooth. They know exactly what to do all the time.

vCash
    You know watching our girls gives me the same feeling Tusk must get watching bama FB. Usually not much competition, ho-hum and Hail State!

vCash
    FYI the Texas A&M game is sold out for this Sunday.. if you want tickets to the Auburn game, last regular season home game, I'd go ahead and get them while they're still available
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    And they are smooth. They know exactly what to do all the time.
    Yep, it really is a special team. I don’t know if they will make it as far as they did last year, it takes a little luck to do that no matter how good you are. That doesn’t change a thing. It’s one of the best basketball teams I have ever seen of any kind.

vCash
    FYI the Texas A&M game is sold out for this Sunday.. if you want tickets to the Auburn game, last regular season home game, I'd go ahead and get them while they're still available
    Got mine for Auburn. I checked the secondary market for A&M today. Cheapest I saw was $62. There were probabaly less than 50 offered for any price. Those were all $5 GA tickets. It’s absolutely amazing what Vic has done for the program on every level. If we want to keep him, we are going to have to PAY him. I know he is already one of the highest paid coaches in the women’s game, but somebody will make a run at him. I hope we ante up, they are just dang FUN.

vCash
    Last night during the men?s game they talked about Vandy coach Bryce Drew?s last second shot over Ole Miss. When the NCAA tourney starts it will still be shown 20 years later. That shot and win over UConn ensures Mississippi State will be talked about for years. You can?t put a value on that.

vCash
    Not Blair
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Think the girls are taking up for their lil bros.

vCash
    Whoever did that to Danberry's hair, needs to have their ass kicked.

vCash
    We may not see Blair on Sunday. I don't think I've ever seen her react to pain before, so it must really be hurting.