Thread: MBB less than 500 tickets left for Sat vs Ole Miss...

Banned
    vCash

MBB less than 500 tickets left for Sat vs Ole Miss...

sounds like we are about to have our best men's crowd in over 5-6 years. Get your tickets while you still can maybe we'll get a sellout.

The Hump is alive again!

vCash
    Awesome! Hope we stomp their dicks in the dirt.

On another note, less than 750 tickets left for the WBB vs Auburn game

vCash
    Let's give old AK a big 'ole going away loss' he's been a big pain in our a$$.

vCash
    Man tomorrow's game is big. Gotta win that to make the Ole miss game meaningful. Of course want to beat their ass regardless but as far as ncaa hopes.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    Man tomorrow's game is big. Gotta win that to make the Ole miss game meaningful. Of course want to beat their ass regardless but as far as ncaa hopes.
    Very true, absolutely can not lay an egg vs Vandy. Both games this week are must wins and really every game just about here on out is a must win save maybe Tenn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    sounds like we are about to have our best men's crowd in over 5-6 years. Get your tickets while you still can maybe we'll get a sellout.

The Hump is alive again!

Unfortunately, there will still be about 2,500 empty seats in the building. Still don't understand why people buy season tickets but don't show up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    Unfortunately, there will still be about 2,500 empty seats in the building. Still don't understand why people buy season tickets but don't show up.
    I get them not coming to midweek but OM we gotta have people there. Every Saturday game for that matter.

vCash
    I actually have court side seats I am one of those bastards you all bitch about not going to games. Have not been to a game since rick rays last year. They won me back with that loss at Missouri, they showed heart and grit. I am back on board not a fair weather fan just can't stand losing and driving 8 hours round trip to see it. Hail State

Banned
    vCash
    I'm here in Ft Worth just looking forward to whoopin' some ass. I think we make the dance. Lamar gonna ball. glad to see the Hump packing again. good times are back.

Banned
    vCash
    Kennedy's announcement was nothing more than tsun covering their asses cuz they know they are about to get skull 17'd to hell and back in Vegas. "uninspired team due to departure of HC" bullshit. I can see it now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    I actually have court side seats I am one of those bastards you all bitch about not going to games. Have not been to a game since rick rays last year. They won me back with that loss at Missouri, they showed heart and grit. I am back on board not a fair weather fan just can't stand losing and driving 8 hours round trip to see it. Hail State
    Piss poor pathetic.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgRockur View Post
    Piss poor pathetic.
    yep, give them to someone if you can't make it.

vCash
    kind of like carrion on a carcass...or piling on....anticlimactic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Very true, absolutely can not lay an egg vs Vandy. Both games this week are must wins and really every game just about here on out is a must win save maybe Tenn.
    If you are talking about making the big dance, every game, including Tennessee, is a must win. Especially Tennessee because it's one of the few big RPI win opportunities we have and we don't have nearly enough of those wins on the resume.