Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UConn destroying #4 Louisville

vCash

UConn destroying #4 Louisville

33-15 late 2nd quarter.

Banned
    vCash
    We only have to play UConn once this year. Maybe zero if we get lucky.

vCash
    We only have to be better than them 1 night
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    We only have to be better than them 1 night
    This.

vCash
    Agreed. We can beat them.

But the people on here who want to try to say we are equal with them or even better... Cmon. There is a reason they won 111 in a row. And it’ll probably be another 60 in a row at minimum. They are the most dominant team in all of sports. Again, we can beat them. We have proven that. But if we played them 20 times, I’m willing to bet UConn wins 19.

vCash
    There are 2 dominant teams this year and we’re one of them.

vCash
    Don't be scared of them they had better be scared of us we beat that ass last time and we will beat them again. Their are bitches believe it they do.

vCash
    We want to play Uconn.......... in the finals only. We would have to get into their bench

vCash
    We need TM to work on her hands, specifically touch under the rim. If she could just clean up put backs...

vCash
    We can't match up with Katie Lou. Overall team is very tough matchup for us. Not saying we can't win but .. will take a helluva effort.

1st ... I just want us to not slip up and get there. Then I hope Vic just does walk-through, saves our gals' energy and legs, and then comes up with one helluva game plan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    We need TM to work on her hands, specifically touch under the rim. If she could just clean up put backs...
    We need her to run the floor faster too.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    We need her to run the floor faster too.
    And make her free throws

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    And make her free throws
    She's been getting better there. Keep making em like she did last game.

The running the floor part is the most worrisome to me in a UConn matchup. I'm thinking Bibby may play a lot of minutes, and she'll have to come through big time too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    She needs to use her legs more and get the ball higher off the backboard, I would have her practice with the ball up high jumping and shooting.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Would undefeated State vs undefeated UCONN be the biggest women?s game in a while or does that happen often? I know most good girls teams lose very infrequently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    Would undefeated State vs undefeated UCONN be the biggest women?s game in a while or does that happen often? I know most good girls teams lose very infrequently.
    It would have to be close. If it happens, the two teams would have 6 combined losses in the last two seasons which is pretty remarkable sustained success. Plus, it would be a rematch of one of the greatest upsets in WBB history.

vCash
    2014 is the most recent year where two undefeated teams met for the title, UConn and Notre Dame. And they both obliterated the field in the Tourney on the way to the title game. So that one was a huge game. But it didn't have the rematch implications, so...

vCash

Unfortunatley, that one night occurred last March. They are far and away the best

team in the country and it's not close. We don't matchup well with them at all.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    team in the country and it's not close. We don't matchup well with them at all.
    It's essentially the same team as last year that we didn't match up with then. We can hang no problem. You guys with loser ass mentalities kill me.
    The only way they smoke us is to get us in foul trouble. But the same could be said for their thin bench too. We're considerably better than Louisville and Notre Dame. We crushed SC already too.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I hate to say it but they would beat us by 20. Their size would be too much to overcome. Add on to that an incentive to beat us to get revenge.
    No Signature