Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The DBag Ref that Cost us a Prime Position for March - Peter Juzenas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    State legislator. She's not in Congress.
    So are you saying Ryan has zero connections politically in MO or are you just trying to be a dick bc someone hurt your feelings on Twitter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Doesn’t change the fact that I’m a victim of cyber harassment and need my back rubbed. I was fooled by his bio which he’s changed now.
    Just because this guy is a prick doesn't mean it's OK for our fans to do the same to a ref online.

Also, you can't just search his mentions and think you've seen it all, because some of the harassment would have been sent over DM, or sent by a regular Tweet but removed by Twitter or the tweeter himself.

vCash
    Just because this guy is a prick doesn't mean it's OK for our fans to do the same to a ref online.

Also, you can't just search his mentions and think you've seen it all, because some of the harassment would have been sent over DM, or sent by a regular Tweet but removed by Twitter or the tweeter himself.
    Thanks for the tip. Show me these death threats you’re so confident happened.

vCash
    So are you saying Ryan has zero connections politically in MO or are you just trying to be a dick bc someone hurt your feelings on Twitter?
    My feelings aren't hurt. I just don't want to get rumors started that a member of Congress (or the child of one) is harassing our fans online.

State legislators don't really matter, Congressmen do. There's a HUGE gulf between those two positions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Ask him to google Quantrill
    I thought them Redlegs got them all/ All except the meanest one Josey Wales/

vCash
    I would expect pressure from our coach, athletic director etc to make sure this guy never referees a game for us again. He deserves to be suspended for the remainder of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I bet she is very proud of her douche bag sons tweets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    How about not being a piece of shit ref and call what you see instead of what you think is going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonBelle View Post
    Fine. You guys have the ability to harass (if you have never been harassed on twitter, let me tell you it can be pretty awful) and annoy him for a couple of days. Meanwhile, he has the ability to actually do damage to our team. Who actually holds the power in this situation? Good luck to you.

vCash
    Thanks for the tip. Show me these death threats you’re so confident happened.
    I never used the words "death threats." I never said that I'm "confident" they happened. You really need to work on reading comprehension.

vCash
    My feelings aren't hurt. I just don't want to get rumors started that a member of Congress (or the child of one) is harassing our fans online.

State legislators don't really matter, Congressmen do. There's a HUGE gulf between those two positions.
    HAHAHAHAHA Okay. You implied he has zero connections politically now you’re ranking political positions to justify it. Pretzel logic at its finest.

vCash
    I never used the words "death threats." I never said that I'm "confident" they happened. You really need to work on reading comprehension.
    You need to work on showing evidence and quit making shit up in your head.

vCash
    HAHAHAHAHA Okay. You implied he has zero connections politically now you’re ranking political positions to justify it. Pretzel logic at its finest.
    You need to work on showing evidence and quit making shit up in your head.
    You really should quit while you're ahead. I never said he had "no political connections," just that he's not a Congressman nor the son of one, nipping an ugly rumor in the bud.

And I never said he got death threats, just that it's inappropriate to harass people over social media.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp.

vCash
    You really should quit while you're ahead. I never said he had "no political connections," just that he's not a Congressman nor the son of one, nipping an ugly rumor in the bud.

And I never said he got death threats, just that it's inappropriate to harass people over social media.

I don't know why this is so hard for you to grasp.
    And I’m saying making fun of a terrible call is not harassment in any form. It’s not me, it’s you brother.

I appreciate your help identifying him as the son of a politician tho. We need to get it right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonBelle View Post
    Just wondering how many of you that harassed this man so hard on social media that he had to shut down his account realize that WE MAY HAVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN! The season is not over, the SEC tourney is not over, the post season (which we are NOT out of) is not over. How do you think he feels about MSU now. Also, refs are a small tight community. Did you think about the fact that we might get worse treatment from other refs now? GROW UP! Think about the effects of actions. Also if you want to support our men's basketball team, how about attending a freaking game instead of trying to be keyboard tuff guys.
    NM
    Last edited by msbulldog; 02-11-2018 at 01:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Called 2 charges on us that cost us the game
    Also called a technical in us as well...

vCash

Yeah, no shit. What a dumb ass. He's obviously never heard of the Kansas Red Legs.

So, he's a State legislator who doesn't know State history. Figures.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Calling a guy out for 3 phantom calls that cost us the game on Twitter is not cyber harassment. Good lord beegeezus at some of y?all. If you were to post his personal info, call his job, or mess with his family, that is cyber harassment and should never happen. Blowing up his twitter mentions is fine.
    Kinda like Bama football fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I thought them Redlegs got them all/ All except the meanest one Josey Wales/
    And Joesy Wells was so mean, he still lives and shoots people who get on his lawn!

vCash
    People would be less likely to tweet at these asshole officials if the SEC would actually do something about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    People would be less likely to tweet at these asshole officials if the SEC would actually do something about it.
    Thank you..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    there certainly needs to be public accountability when the officials throw a game like Juzenas did yesterday. The calls were so bad it makes you wonder how much of a financial interest he had in the game, I'd dare guess that it wasn't $0. There are far too many of these calls especially in BB for it to be chance, also there is a lot of betting on BB games and it is probably the easiest to influence with opportune calls. The NBA certainly has a history of crooked officiating.

Banned
    vCash
    If our athletic department/administration won't stand up for MSU our fans will. SEC basketball officiating is beyond horrible and needs to be addressed/totally revamped ASAP