Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The DBag Ref that Cost us a Prime Position for March - Peter Juzenas

vCash
    How do you know he's not getting death threats. Also, if our team had played better first half this wouldn't matter to our post season hopes. If we had a stronger Out of conference schedules these calls wouldn't matter. People acting like this man took us out of post season NCAAwhen we had already done that with our early season play and scheduling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonBelle View Post
    How do you know he's not getting death threats. Also, if our team had played better first half this wouldn't matter to our post season hopes. If we had a stronger Out of conference schedules these calls wouldn't matter. People acting like this man took us out of post season NCAAwhen we had already done that with our early season play and scheduling.
    Because I looked at his mentions. Is this a trick question or are you just too lazy to look it up?

vCash
    Make simulation a foul. If you to put teeth in it make it a technical. Allow it to be a video reviewable call. You could also hand out suspensions for it after the fact like they do in the EPL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Meanwhile we have Missouri state congressman calling MSU pathetic on twitter. This is worse than 90% of the tweets making fun of the ref. @RyanConwayMO

Where are the virtue signalers to save us from this cyber harassment?
    Wow, that is pretty wild that a congressman is trolling on Twitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Calling a guy out for 3 phantom calls that cost us the game on Twitter is not cyber harassment. Good lord beegeezus at some of y?all. If you were to post his personal info, call his job, or mess with his family, that is cyber harassment and should never happen. Blowing up his twitter mentions is fine.
    Maybe it will get him out of college officiating. If he is that incompetent at his job it might be the best for everyone.

vCash
    Fine. You guys have the ability to harass (if you have never been harassed on twitter, let me tell you it can be pretty awful) and annoy him for a couple of days. Meanwhile, he has the ability to actually do damage to our team. Who actually holds the power in this situation? Good luck to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    I can’t believe an official is dumb enough to have a twitter account..
    what do they expect? Shit the kicker for Bammer basically got death threats on his social media what does this bag expect fans to tweet him about

And after that game the mother ****er should be suspended a few games. He was bad the whole game.
    Exactly.

vCash
    Will someone help me cope with what this MO congressman is saying on Twitter? I?ve been victimized online.

Last edited by Coldsleeve Jr.; 02-11-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    How about not being a piece of shit ref and call what you see instead of what you think is going to happen.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Fine. You guys have the ability to harass (if you have never been harassed on twitter, let me tell you it can be pretty awful) and annoy him for a couple of days. Meanwhile, he has the ability to actually do damage to our team. Who actually holds the power in this situation? Good luck to you.
    some of us have had rival fans call our jobs to get us fired or had an online boycott declared for his family business. What that ref is dealing with is baby shit compared to that
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Uh Missouri was a slave state too?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Nope, just us**

vCash
    Also this guy isn't a congressman, nor does he appear to be in the Missouri state legislature.

vCash
    Ask him to google Quantrill
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Also this guy isn't a congressman, nor does he appear to be in the Missouri state legislature.
    Doesn’t change the fact that I’m a victim of cyber harassment and need my back rubbed. I was fooled by his bio which he’s changed now.

vCash
    I would be willing to bet this guy didn’t get any death threats .

vCash
    Actually, his mom is a MO congresswoman. Kathy Conway.

vCash
    State legislator. She's not in Congress.

vCash
    I bet she is very proud of her douche bag sons tweets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I am definitely not for harassing this guy. I would have complained to the sec office. With that said, if this guy lets this become a personal vendetta against MSU then he clearly does not have the makeup to be an official.
    Based on what I saw from him yesterday, he already has an agenda.