Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So you are in HR....

vCash

So you are in HR....

the flopper from Missouri is applying for a job. Does he even get an interview? He wouldn't from me. Anybody that would do that would defraud your company without even thinking twice.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    from Missouri

vCash
    I'd actually be pretty impressed that he worked hard enough and had enough commitment and talent to play SEC basketball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'd actually be pretty impressed that he worked hard enough and had enough commitment and talent to play SEC basketball.
    But he is an obvious cheat. If he would do that in that situation, he would do it to you as an employer without even thinking. He is a cheat, as is that ref.

Banned
    vCash
    But he is an obvious cheat. If he would do that in that situation, he would do it to you as an employer without even thinking. He is a cheat, as is that ref.
    Nobody on Liverpool flops ever?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Nobody on Liverpool flops ever?
    If they do they are expected to at least get touched! Otherwise they get a yellow for a flop. Now honestly 61, are you taking the flopper from Missouri's side here?

vCash
    the flopper from Missouri is applying for a job. Does he even get an interview? He wouldn't from me. Anybody that would do that would defraud your company without even thinking twice.
    So is a catcher framing an obviously outside pitch for strike 3 cheating? Serious question. It is the ref that made the call. I don't care that he flopped, I care that this is just one more symptom of the lack of good officiating in the SEC. It is obvious to me every March in the tourney that those games are called differently than SEC games.

Banned
    vCash
    If they do they are expected to at least get touched! Otherwise they get a yellow for a flop. Now honestly 61, are you taking the flopper from Missouri's side here?
    Nope the Missouri flopper was an embarrassment to Mizzou. I just find it funny you're bitching about flopping when soccer is your favorite sport. It's like a hockey fan not hiring someone cause they got into bar fights.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    It is obvious to me every March in the tourney that those games are called differently than SEC games.
    This is 100% correct. The NCAA tournament is such a breath of fresh air for SEC basketball fans. They officiate completely different in these games. Maybe if we ever get in we will benefit from it somehow though.

vCash

vCash
    Nope the Missouri flopper was an embarrassment to Mizzou. I just find it funny you're bitching about flopping when soccer is your favorite sport. It's like a hockey fan not hiring someone cause they got into bar fights.

You obviously know nothing about FOOTBALL ,not "soccer"". Are you actually defending the Missouri flopper? If so you are an Italian when it comes to football.

vCash
    Really dude? It's basketball. A game. If you try to judge his entire being on that one play, then you may be taking this too seriously.

Banned
    vCash
    You obviously know nothing about FOOTBALL ,not "soccer"". Are you actually defending the Missouri flopper? If so you are an Italian when it comes to football.
    I am not defending the Missouri douche. It's soccer too btw. We have real football here in America. Everyone else plays soccer and I watch quite a bit of Premier League. I enjoy it. No commercials for 45+ minutes at a time is ****ing awesome but they flop like dolphins in soccer. It's the worst part of it.

vCash

In Lolverpool?s defense, that Mizzou guy would be suspended for their next game because of that flop if he was in the Premier League. The L would remain, but at least there?d be some level of retribution.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    In Lolverpool?s defense, that Mizzou guy would be suspended for their next game because of that flop if he was in the Premier League. The L would remain, but at least there?d be some level of retribution.
    That'd be awesome but can't do that in college sports. The ref however should get booted from the SEC and he can take Teddy V with him. SEC has some shitty refs and some shitty announcers in basketball. Like really bad. I'd rather have the IVY league refs and announcers without knowing anything about them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    Really dude? It's basketball. A game. If you try to judge his entire being on that one play, then you may be taking this too seriously.
    So you support what he did. Interesting.

vCash
    I am not defending the Missouri douche. It's soccer too btw. We have real football here in America. Everyone else plays soccer and I watch quite a bit of Premier League. I enjoy it. No commercials for 45+ minutes at a time is ****ing awesome but they flop like dolphins in soccer. It's the worst part of it.
    Sure they do, but they get yellows when the fake it. They even get them retrospectively on video review now. Are you seriously defending the flopper here? I know you don't like me but damn. That one was obvious.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 02-11-2018 at 12:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    Exactly. He is a scum bag cheater. I find I immensely interesting that some are taking the cheating bastard's side simply because I am against him.

Banned
    vCash
    Sure they do,mans the get yellows when the fake it. They even get them retrospectively on video review now. Are you seriously defending the flopper here? In know you don't like me but damn. That one was obvious.
    Liverpool I am not defending the Missouri basketball player. My feeling of unjustness starts and ends with the ref not the player.

vCash
    Liverpool I am not defending the Missouri basketball player. My feeling of unjustness starts and ends with the ref not the player.
    With all due respect 61, you hate me worse than any ref or opponent. You have never tried to ban an opponent as far as I know. You have routinely done that to me. The Missouri player was a blatant cheater. His cheating won the game for his side, which you obviously support.

I edited to take out something I shouldn’t have said. 61 , I appologise.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 02-11-2018 at 10:44 AM.