Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One of those games where he hurts us a little more than helps

vCash

One of those games where he hurts us a little more than helps

Still growing into the role he has to learn to play. We will live of die by Peter's ability to not ball hog.

vCash
    What? We wouldn't have made that comeback if it weren't for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdawg View Post
    What? We wouldn't have made that comeback if it weren't for him.
    And would not have had to come back......

The 3 at the end wasnt needed. And he was past an NBA 3.

vCash
    If we had guarded the 3 in the entire game, we win by at least 10.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Peters was key in the comeback. Once he gets it all together and starts realizing, in game, that they can?t stay with him we will be tough to beat.

The fact we are even here bitching about such a hard fought close loss that has us on the bubble, is an example of how far this program has come. Have to hold serve at home and steal one or two in the road.

vCash
    Peters ability to get to the hoop was basically our offense all game. The foul at the end was BS. Anyone that doesn't see either of those things isn't very smart

vCash
    That's not me saying I dont want him on the court. It just is what it is. He has improved.... but this game was a bit of a step back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    Still growing into the role he has to learn to play. We will live of die by Peter's ability to not ball hog.
    If you think he hurt us more than he helped this game you are either trolling or asinine

vCash
    Holy shit- Peters was the best player on the floor for us. 22 points/7 assists/4 steals. He is going to turn it over some but damn- we dont sniff staying within 10 without him.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    This thread is so bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Peters was key in the comeback. Once he gets it all together and starts realizing, in game, that they can?t stay with him we will be tough to beat.

The fact we are even here bitching about such a hard fought close loss that has us on the bubble, is an example of how far this program has come. Have to hold serve at home and steal one or two in the road.
    Never said he wasn't key in the come back. People need to learn to differentiate.

vCash
    And would not have had to come back......

The 3 at the end wasnt needed. And he was past an NBA 3.
    And he drilled it. The guy sold the charge but if the ref doesn?t call it everyone is singing a different tune.

vCash
    ... The 3 at the end wasnt needed. And he was past an NBA 3.
    and he made it. Baldy just had to step in and show people he was still on the court. SEC officials are awful
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Holy shit- Peters was the best player on the floor for us. 22 points/7 assists/4 steals. He is going to turn it over some but damn- we dont sniff staying within 10 without him.
    The difference is.knowing when to kick it out instead of taking on 3 players with set feet.

I'm not arguing, I am simply saying he has growing to do if we are to compete for any kind of title. His decision making is not where it needs to be.

vCash
    Peters was the only reason we were still in the game. Geez. Our 3 point defense is what killed us. I want the ball in Peters hands with the game on the line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    This thread is so bad
    LOL, why are people even responding to it. Guy is clueless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    and he made it. Baldy just had to step in and show people he was still on the court. SEC officials are awful
    He extended his arm and elbow... it's going to be called. He had others that were In a better position to play for the tie.

He is getting better, and I am not calling for him to not play nor am I calling Howland out for anything.

I am stating facts.

vCash
    He extended his arm and elbow... it's going to be called. He had others that were In a better position to play for the tie.

He is getting better, and I am not calling for him to not play nor am I calling Howland out for anything.

I am stating facts.
    quit while you're behind.

vCash
    Dude that was a horrible call, the guy sold it. In no way was that a push off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    quit while you're behind.
    Any team can have one guy who can take the shots and have high numbers. That does not mean that it out weighs nor offsets the negatives.

Again..... I have been squarely behind Peters. That does not mean I have to some how put blinders on.

Same with Fitz. He is breaking records.. love watching him. But he doesn't improve in the passing game, we won't take the next step.... our chances will be slimmer.

Nothing wrong with recognizing it.