Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Basketball game thread vs Mizzou

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If refs would call a flop a tech, it would slow down considerably
    Some of our gals have the art of flopping down pat ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Some of our gals have the art of flopping down pat ....
    Call it on them too then. It is garbage and ruins basketball imo. Our girls are good enough to adjust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Here you go Scooba, all wrapped up in one post just for your convenience once preacher cries to you to get unbanned. He was warned multiple times and kept on with the xenophobic comments. These game threads get read by our opponents fans and are a representation of our fanbase. Cussing is allowed, being a dickhead is allowed, getting on our players is allowed and all sorts of stupid shit is allowed but being racist or xenophobic or any of that other shit IS NOT ALLOWED. It will get you banned every time. Represent MSU well and yourself well. Great comeback hate that it got clouded by this crap at the end.
    I'm not so sure that "cussing" and being a "dickhead" should be allowed either. Both really get out of hand frequently and needlessly, and certainly do not represent our university as having an educated fan base.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Call it on them too then. It is garbage and ruins basketball imo. Our girls are good enough to adjust
    I agree, just wanted to point out that it would hurt us as much as anybody else. But yes, a T would take care of it in a hurry.

vCash
    Well, went back and watched the end again. IT WAS STILL A FLOP! Garbage officiating.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm not so sure that "cussing" and being a "dickhead" should be allowed either. Both really get out of hand frequently and needlessly, and certainly do not represent our university as having an educated fan base.
    Most of the bad words get asterisks. Be creative. There's plenty of other boards if you prefer PG rated threads.

vCash
    There's plenty of other boards if you prefer PG rated threads.
    Like the Spirit, lol?

vCash
    Most of the bad words get asterisks. Be creative. There's plenty of other boards if you prefer PG rated threads.
    Well, that's not true. There's only one word that I know of that gets ***'d out, other than the plural of Mullen. Just look at your own post. At any rate, I have an opinion and was merely stating it.

Banned
    vCash
    Well, that's not true. There's only one word that I know of that gets ***'d out, other than the plural of Mullen. Just look at your own post. At any rate, I have an opinion and was merely stating it.
    Pretty sure *****, **** and **** get asterisks. Your point has been made the cuss words aren't going anywhere. Everybody else likes them.

vCash
    Pretty sure *****, **** and **** get asterisks. Your point has been made the cuss words aren't going anywhere. Everybody else likes them.
    Yeah, I think you're right about the first one, but I don't know what one of the four-star ones is. Anyway, maybe we need a poll to see if everybody does indeed like them. Regardless, I don't think it represents our university well. Nuff said ... do what you want. I don't really care.

Banned
    vCash
    Yeah, I think you're right about the first one, but I don't know what one of the four-star ones is. Anyway, maybe we need a poll to see if everybody does indeed like them. Regardless, I don't think it represents our university well. Nuff said ... do what you want. I don't really care.
    This is at the bottom of the front page.

Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
    Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.

This is rule #1. 1) Racism in any way shape or fashion WILL NOT be tolerated. Any violators will receive a one month ban at least.

Xenophobic falls under the the same umbrella as racism

Banned
    vCash
    This is at the bottom of the front page.

Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
    Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.

This is rule #1. 1) Racism in any way shape or fashion WILL NOT be tolerated. Any violators will receive a one month ban at least.

Xenophobic falls under the the same umbrella as racism
    As the late great Robin Williams said in good morning Vietnam "you sir are in more dire need of a blow job than any man on the planet "

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    As the late great Robin Williams said in good morning Vietnam "you sir are in more dire need of a blow job than any man on the planet "
    I only close brother. Blowjobs are for guys that can't close the deal.

Banned
    vCash
    You have issues man .... you are a disturbed individual. Seek help.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    You have issues man .... you are a disturbed individual. Seek help.
    You in the sauce dawg? PM me if you got a problem with something cause it looks like you just randomly added to a thread nobody had commented on in 4 hours. Yup that's actually exactly what you just did.

vCash
    Blowjobs are still cool, tho**

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Blowjobs are still cool, tho**
    Well yea but if you're gonna whip it out make sure you leave an impression