Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I have heard from several....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    He won't be in three years. The fact that Dan tried so hard to recruit his old recruits should worry Florida fans big time.

Compare that to Joe who didn't try to take one Penn State target...despite not having been a head coach in a couple of seasons.
    didn't know / realize that. Joe has class. can't say the same about muffin turd.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** Mullen. Gives me another team to hate on Saturdays

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Fla has 9 decommits in 2019 class since Dan and the boys were hired. 6 of those are 4stars. He is Florida?s problem now.
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Steve reported a recruit was told by ******* "you can't win a natty at MSU but you can at Florida" Paraphrasing of course but that's the jest of it.
    That?s rich, considering it was his bed shitting performance against OM in 2014 that kept us out of the playoff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    That?s rich, considering it was his bed shitting performance against OM in 2014 that kept us out of the playoff.
    Lol truth! He had us at number one and we could?ve stayed there. He screwed the pooch in 14.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    **** Mullen. Gives me another team to hate on Saturdays
    I?m with ISID. September 29th is going to be a great day

vCash
    He's like the guy who leaves the good looking, loyal girl for the fast "better looking chick". She, Florida, will dump him for someone else within four years, maybe less. Glad he's finally gone. It was always about him and his posse. Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Why say anything? Sell florida.
    Exactly, negative recruiting is mainly done by weak recruiters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    student athletes that CDM was really ?negatively recruiting? against MSU. Disappointing to hear that. I know that recruiting is a dirty business but I guess a suspected Dan would have more character than that. I now know my assumption was a catagorical mistake. Expect no further comment on this subject from me and also expect no quarter in my comments in the future about ole Danny boy. The things I heard today from student athletes has made my admiration and respect turn to something that is to awful to mention. My the fleas of 10 Billion Camels invade the Mullen household.
    He may have been trying to combat the idea he advocated msu as a great school and has to reverse that. Fine with me. He better cinch up those yeezys tight cause I believe he?s in for a beating come September.

vCash
    All's fair in love and war. He doesn't work for us anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
    Steve reported a recruit was told by ******* "you can't win a natty at MSU but you can at Florida" Paraphrasing of course but that's the jest of it.
    The recruit was Lovett and Dan told him come to MSU and help us win a national championship. When Lovett visited Florida on the last weekend before signing day that MSU would never see a NC...Smart young man he signed with us and laughed at the liar!

vCash
    2014 egg performance bothers me greatly.

vCash
    No evidence....just hearsay...wouldn't stand up in a kangaroo court. I've let Mullen go and appreciate what he did at State. On the other hand...screw his AD at Florida.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    2014 egg performance bothers me greatly.
    Four of the last six Egg Bowls' "performance" bothered me greatly! He usually quit us about the two last games yearly to start his annual job search. Glad he's gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Four of the last six Egg Bowls' "performance" bothered me greatly! He usually quit us about the two last games yearly to start his annual job search. Glad he's gone.
    This.

Banned
    vCash
    17 muffins. A new day has dawned. We have balls and a new personality is upon us. Its nice to no longer have an asshole running things.

vCash
    Mullensdsd is a douche bag. We love JWS and already hate merlens. Think about that. He?s garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    All's fair in love and war. He doesn't work for us anymore.
    I wished he had recruited as hard for us as he did against us this cycle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Mullensdsd is a douche bag. We love JWS and already hate merlens. Think about that. He?s garbage.
    I think Dan is a better X and O's coach than Jackie but Jackie was much better at motivating the team. I hated it when Jackie had his unexplainable losses to people like ULM and Troy and we did get blown out too much for my liking at times- like LSU 1998 and Georgia 1997- but at least he was also good for about one top 20 win a year on average and had about twice as many top 25 wins as Dan did. I also didn't question Jackie's personnel decisions as much as I did under Dan.

If Joe can combine Jackie's average of a top 25 win a year and Dan's record against non-SEC teams and in bowl games he might end up being our best coach ever.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    That's what most do. Recruiting is like used car salesman. It is what it is. If he speaks positively of MSU the recruit would be swayed to come. He's representing his brand
    Tony Hughes is one of the best recruiters we have ever had at our school and he never negative recruited a day in his life. He sold you on his school and his personality and gets in really good with momma. He doesn?t have to talk bad about someone else to convince you his school is where you need to be.