Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I have heard from several....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Your dad should have pulled out. So is your mother the dumb one or him?
    This kind of post should get someone at least a temporary ban. It?s juvinile at best. Grow up or go away

vCash
    Dan going after our recruits this year is a back-stabbing move, he is now the enemy to me. Such a difference Joe-Mo refused to poach on his former employer, CLASS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    This kind of post should get someone at least a temporary ban. It?s juvinile at best. Grow up or go away
    He started with a personal insult I responded back. Kick rocks

vCash
    I agree that Jackie took lemons and made lemonade. Dan is responsible for a larger stadium, new football facility and renewed sense and belief in the football program.
    That is sort of a wash to me given Jackie got the East side expansion with skyboxes done under LT the penny pincher. And before Sherrill there was no belief in the football program to 'renew'.

vCash
    I agree that Jackie took lemons and made lemonade. Fogelsong hiring Ninja is responsible for a larger stadium, new football facility and Don and our athletes renewed sense and belief in the football program.
    FIFY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    That is sort of a wash to me given Jackie got the East side expansion with skyboxes done under LT the penny pincher. And before Sherrill there was no belief in the football program to 'renew'.
    Agreed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Well said,

vCash
    Sherrill also got us on probation. Mullen leaves Sherrill in the dust in all aspects..just the way it is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Sherrill also got us on probation. Mullen leaves Sherrill in the dust in all aspects..just the way it is
    Absolute truth.

Banned
    vCash
    "in all aspects" ? seriously?

Banned
    vCash
    Muffins is a dickhead. the Kang is loyal .

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Agreed. I don't necessarily like saying it but I think he'll be fine. Year 3 Kirby will have a problem on his hands.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha kirby ain?t gonna have any problem with country club boys. Shirley you joke

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    You're acting like Hev and Gonzo weren't at Florida before recruiting and coaching the same positions. They did well then, they'll do well now. Let's be honest. If Mullen won at State he's damn sure gonna win at Florida. That's just the reality.
    He ain?t winning any more at Florida than he did here.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Too lazy to look it up, but Dan didn't break Jackie's record for # of victories I don't think. If he had stayed one more year, I am sure he would have. I just found Jackie to be more down to earth and genuine. Have a picture of him holding my 3 month old son at a summer get together, ( he turned 17 this past week). It was a lot harder to make it to a bowl game while Jackie was our coach, wasn't "500 bowl games" back then and fewer regular season games. I appreciated the good things and places Dan took us, but it always seemed to be about him at the end of the past 6 seasons ( 4 losses to UNM), when the annual job search started. I'm sure his ex-players think of him as you do Jackie, but I think it became too much about him instead of State.
    It was always more about him. **** Mullen

vCash
    He started with a personal insult I responded back. Kick rocks
    Ahhhh, the "He Started It" Defense! A Classic...

I think I would have been more offensive and proactive and employed the "I'm Rubber, You're Glue" Tactic...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Merlins is gay. Sherrill is the GOAT!!!
    Sherrill did what he did with LT as the AD. Merlin had the Ninja and Keenum. JWS is twice the coach Mullins aspires to be. Every time I walked into the stadium in the 90’s, I EXPECTED TO WIN. The last 9 years when we played Bama or in a huge game, I knew we were losing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

I think I would have been more offensive and proactive and employed the "I'm Rubber, You're Glue" Tactic...
    Lol

vCash
    If you really believe this 'leaving in the dust' perspective then you have little appreciation for the history of our program and how things evolved. Yes, JWS did come to us with an NCAA bullseye on his back, in fact that is the only way we got him. Otherwise he would have been leading some elite program somewhere because, unlike Mullen, JWS was a proven big time HC before he ever set foot in Starkville. But it was a very different NCAA at the time where at one time in the 90s nearly half the SEC was on some kind of probation. Now days unless you go to OM levels of cheating the NCAA hardly bats an eye and when they do, you still get very little punishment. And even with that, with the Redmond deal, Mullen actually did get us on probation as well. Guess we will just agree to disagree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

Lol...Truedat.

vCash

Jo Mo Thinking Long Term

Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Dan going after our recruits this year is a back-stabbing move, he is now the enemy to me. Such a difference Joe-Mo refused to poach on his former employer, CLASS.
    He's not burning any bridges in the event that Franklin goes to the NFL. There won't be any stigma on him in the eyes of the PSU alums.