Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Based on the bracketology

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Win out at home split on the road & we're in.
    This. What are you other?s smoking thinkimg a winning SEC record won?t get us in? Do you pay attention to f*cking anything? They are projecting 8-9 teams from SEC to make dance. I?m no rocket surgeon but we currently sit nicely to make dance.

Did someone teach a new math after I graduated? Trying to understand these posts...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    This. What are you other?s smoking thinkimg a winning SEC record won?t get us in? Do you pay attention to f*cking anything? They are projecting 8-9 teams from SEC to make dance. I?m no rocket surgeon but we currently sit nicely to make dance.

Did someone teach a new math after I graduated? Trying to understand these posts...
    yep, too much negativity. negative vibes man, negative vibes. (insert Sutherland clip)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

10-8 and a quick exit in SECT won't get us in. Doubtful 8 SEC teams get in and if we are in 8th position they definitely won't take us. With our weak OOC they will pass on us as a bubble team. We have to have an RPI better than a typical bubble team to get in this year since we'll get zero help from OOC.

vCash
    The SEC RPI offsets our bad OOC schedule. We have to get to 10 wins as least and grab a Tourney game. That should do it
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    We start today at 53 in RPI- Mizzou at 28
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    It?s kind of funny that?s few weeks ago when we beat them by 12 at home a great deal of people said, ?It?s just Missouri?.

vCash
    If we win today, I would like to think we wouldn't have to wade through as much negativity here as we have seen. This is not the same team we saw in the first week of January. The bracketeers haven't fully factored the quantum improvement in yet, but you'd have to be sort of a dumbass not to notice that Howland's guys are playing like a tournament team of late.

If they keep playing the way they have, we will be well-positioned for March. The key after today will be beating either A&M or TN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Today would be a massive RPI win.

Banned
    vCash
    too much negativity here.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    We were in first 4 out before today?s game. We will stay there and possibly move in if we hold serve at home and steal a road game. Win one tourney game after that and we are in.