I'm not convinced 10-8 in conference gets us into the tournament. Let's just say we beat Vandy, Ole Miss, SC, and LSU. That gets us to 10-8. I'm not sure that's enough to get us in honestly because we are getting no love right now.

I know it's just a projection, but I'm not seeing it happening unless we get to at least 11-7 in conference. I think the committee hates the non conference schedule and lack of quality wins over teams currently projected in the tournament. We are currently sitting at 3 wins over teams that would make the tournament today. May not be good enough.

I love what this team has done so far and I'm extremely pleased with the progress. I'm just wanting to see us being mentioned at having a chance and right now it seems like we are on the extreme edge of the conversation, if not still out of it. Gonna need to grab 5 more wins and we have to win the games against the lower teams in the conference. Definitely can't have any bad losses.

One note I'll add. Is the game against North Georgia hurting us? I know it doesn't count towards RPI or our number of wins, but is it hurting us in the fact we don't have another win on the schedule against a D1 opponent?