Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
Congrats on "Hanging Another Banner"!! Those were some very exceptional refs calling that game *

I knew y'all were losing a lot next year. Time to "reload".

Regarding next year. The link my post is about is being setup in advance IMO to show Bama should be in CFP at beginning of year, and justify that #2 ranking. Whoever did that one is either skewing it to look so, or is a complete idiot. The one that Pain linked to tho ... that is way more accurate IMO.

Also IMO ... your Oline still shouldn't be as good as ours. Wasn't this year and shouldn't be next either. Front 7 ... that may be a push, athough our D line should be every bit as nasty as yours. Of course all of this is somewhat dependent on coaching staff transition.

No team in country can lose as much as y'all do and even make CFP. Howevah .... y'all are Bama so ...

That does not matter. It's all orchestrated. Who pulls the strings ... I have no clue. But I do know this ... Bama will be in final of CFP. Even if somehow we play well and are allowed to win in TTown, at a minimum Bama will receive another at large berth and will be in title game. And most likely win it. I also know it will be an ultra-exciting game either way.

It's very good entertainment *
This essay will serve your REC application well.