Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mullen on Georgia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Whatttttttttt? I was constantly accused of having "an agenda" against Mullen because I told everyone he was looking to leave Sville. As usual- I'm proved to be the one with the correct info in the end. The haters end up choking on their own bullshit
    So I never said you had an agenda and agreed with you about 95% of the time but .. right before OM game I did think you were full of it. I was wrong on that one FWIW.

I still don't understand Don leaving for either TN or FL. Expectations are unrealistic in both places. TN has to play Bama every year, and now Don has to play GA every year. I actually thought he was smarter than that. He could've piddled around winning 6 - 8 games a year with his CC boys in Starkville forever.

Keenum must've ripped him a new one ... and maybe Cohen was on him some too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Keenum must've ripped him a new one ... and maybe Cohen was on him some too.
    This is what I've heard. Keenum wanted the job whoring to end and the country club broken up. Cohen is way smarter than Loafers and has much bigger balls. Mullen couldn't push him around. He also told Mullen to pick it up in recruiting. Mullen saw the writing on the wall. The free ride was over. He was actually going to be held accountable. He switched agents to move on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    This is what I've heard. Keenum wanted the job whoring to end and the country club broken up. Cohen is way smarter than Loafers and has much bigger balls. Mullen couldn't push him around. He also told Mullen to pick it up in recruiting. Mullen saw the writing on the wall. The free ride was over. He was actually going to be held accountable. He switched agents to move on.
    Glad he picked up Sexton for an agent. We might step up another notch now. Maybe we can beat OM when we have 8 or more wins going into that game too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    From what I heard it actually started before Cohen became the AD. Keenum basically told him to stop being a bitch and either stay and stop looking for jobs or go- but if he stayed he needed to get his ass in gear and start recruiting better and beat Ole Miss. Stricklin kind of defended Dan and Keenum basically told him that if Dan didn't straighten up they were both gone.

Dan wears shorts and loses to South Alabama- and about 2-3 weeks later Stricklin is suddenly at Florida.

Dan did switch agents after 2015 like you said- he was essentially "gone" at that point. Of course, he ****ed up 2016 and no one would hire him because everyone thought he rode Dak to success until this year. He finally landed a job to his satisfaction after being down the list of both Tennessee and Florida. Ironically the guy Tennessee hired wanted our job really bad- probably worse than he wanted the Tennessee job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Glad he picked up Sexton for an agent. We might step up another notch now. Maybe we can beat OM when we have 8 or more wins going into that game too.
    Or maybe we can actually have a 9-10 win season and go to a NY6 bowl without having Ole Miss ruin it in part because our coach has his head up his ass. Followed up by the AD literally begging me to go to the Belk Bowl after we pitifully lose to Ole Miss and cost ourselves a Sugar Bowl bid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    From what I heard it actually started before Cohen became the AD. Keenum basically told him to stop being a bitch and either stay and stop looking for jobs or go- but if he stayed he needed to get his ass in gear and start recruiting better and beat Ole Miss. Stricklin kind of defended Dan and Keenum basically told him that if Dan didn't straighten up they were both gone.

Dan wears shorts and loses to South Alabama- and about 2-3 weeks later Stricklin is suddenly at Florida.

Dan did switch agents after 2015 like you said- he was essentially "gone" at that point. Of course, he ****ed up 2016 and no one would hire him because everyone thought he rode Dak to success until this year. He finally landed a job to his satisfaction after being down the list of both Tennessee and Florida. Ironically the guy Tennessee hired wanted our job really bad- probably worse than he wanted the Tennessee job.
    Dude,for the last time...Stricklin may have had a come to Jesus meeting, but the guy doubled his salary by going to UF. He was far from being run off.