Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mullen on Georgia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Lol... I do not think dan will completely flop. In fact, I think he will do pretty well. I just think taggert and smart will recruit too well for Mullen to beat them, which is a death sentence for a Florida coach
    Yep, 9-3 every year at State gets you a statue but it gets you a pink slip at Florida.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Yep, 9-3 every year at State gets you a statue but it gets you a pink slip at Florida.
    Yep he will win 8 or 9 every year consistently, well I mean at least the 3 years he's there lol

vCash
    Mullen was a good coach.... a great coach for Mississippi State at the time he was hired
    He did a good job with our program w/ the exception to losing to Ole Miss too many times and the DC hire in 2016. We are talking about winnning the SEC west out of one side of our mouth with the team he built and bad mouthing him out the other. It remains to be seen if Mullen is a "good enough" coach for Florida. Mullen will be a head coach somewhere as long as he wants to be. The job he did at Mississippi State and his ability to develop quarterbacks will always get him a rebuild job somewhere. His stupid comments about GA deserve a thread but the more we talk bad about him the more we look like Ole Miss (players and coaches great until they are gone; then they always sucked) and the more we look like the dumped boyfriend who says he's glad the girlfriend's gone but constantly talks about her.

vCash

Georgia is now his new TSUN

!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Hes doing the same thing he did here against OM. Remember the shit talking swag having dan we all loved?

The one that said we are never losing to OM again? The one that got on the mic and said one program is def on the rise in this state?

If they get that Dan they will be hell
    I think there is a difference here. When Dan came here, he was an unknown quantity to our fanbase. He need to right a ship and fire up a fan base that had no swagger. To UF, Dan is a known quantity. So known, that they had a firedanmullen.com going his last year on staff. UF fans will hold this against him starting about 7:00 pm October 27th, after Kirby waxes their asses at the Cocktail Party.

vCash
    Looks like they are trying to say that this was actually a jab at UF and not UGA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Whatever happened to the nine UF players suspended the entire 2017 season? That is about a 10% scholarship reduction right there (assuming they were one scholarship to begin with). Kinda hard for Mullen to cover that hole in one recruiting class.
    Dan already reinstated some of them, I think that there is only 1 or 2 that are gone for good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desotodawgz View Post
    Mullen was a good coach.... a great coach for Mississippi State at the time he was hired
    He did a good job with our program w/ the exception to losing to Ole Miss too many times and the DC hire in 2016. We are talking about winnning the SEC west out of one side of our mouth with the team he built and bad mouthing him out the other. It remains to be seen if Mullen is a "good enough" coach for Florida. Mullen will be a head coach somewhere as long as he wants to be. The job he did at Mississippi State and his ability to develop quarterbacks will always get him a rebuild job somewhere. His stupid comments about GA deserve a thread but the more we talk bad about him the more we look like Ole Miss (players and coaches great until they are gone; then they always sucked) and the more we look like the dumped boyfriend who says he's glad the girlfriend's gone but constantly talks about her.
    I tend to agree with you for the most part, but his stealing and attempting to steal our players is not helping my feelings for him.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Smart will own Dan.
    If I could, I would help Smart in defeating Dan. Matter of fact, if your defense maintains gap responsibility and know that anything on 2nd and 15+ will be a run play and 3rd and 7 or less will be a run play. Also, if he does run a trick play, it will fail.

There you go smart.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    To UF, Dan is a known quantity. So known, that they had a firedanmullen.com going his last year on staff. UF fans will hold this against him starting about 7:00 pm October 27th, after Kirby waxes their asses at the Cocktail Party.
    I don't think it'll take that long. If they lose before that (say to us) it'll start. The younger UF fans that don't remember his time as OC are sorta happy he came back, most of the ones that remember his OC time seem to be indifferent at best

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    If I could, I would help Smart in defeating Dan. Matter of fact, if your defense maintains gap responsibility and know that anything on 2nd and 15+ will be a run play and 3rd and 7 or less will be a run play. Also, if he does run a trick play, it will fail.

There you go smart.
    Smart has owned Dan’s O for 9 years running... he knows how to stop him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    I don't think it'll take that long. If they lose before that (say to us) it'll start. The younger UF fans that don't remember his time as OC are sorta happy he came back, most of the ones that remember his OC time seem to be indifferent at best
    Looking at some UF fan posts on SDS articles about Mullen they think he will win the East next year and beat Smart. They think Mullen rolls us on Sept. 29th easily. It's gonna be a wake up call when we beat the shit outta them in DWS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Dan already reinstated some of them, I think that there is only 1 or 2 that are gone for good.
    Those suspensions might be the main reason McElwain was fired. I don't know if Mullen would have let them get away with what they did, but I'd think a lot of the fanbase was willing to look the other way since they were star players.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    danny boy now trying to explain to the uf faithful why they won?t have a full 85 on scholarship this season. Says it by design! Lol sound familiar
    So the old we are a young team, lack of depth, and development program argument.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Those suspensions might be the main reason McElwain was fired. I don't know if Mullen would have let them get away with what they did, but I'd think a lot of the fanbase was willing to look the other way since they were star players.
    What was all that shit about? I forget.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    What was all that shit about? I forget.
    Something about basically stealing electronics from the school bookstore, maybe using a school credit card for athletes (never knew there was such a thing, but maybe there is or I'm just 'misremembering').

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    One year ago people on this board would crucify you if you didn?t kiss Don?s arse...geesh
    Not everyone...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Not everyone...
    Agreed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    One year ago people on this board would crucify you if you didn?t kiss Don?s arse...geesh
    Whatttttttttt? I was constantly accused of having "an agenda" against Mullen because I told everyone he was looking to leave Sville. As usual- I'm proved to be the one with the correct info in the end. The haters end up choking on their own bullshit
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Not everyone...
    Insert picture of Kermit sipping tea here.