Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mullen on Georgia

vCash

Mullen on Georgia

Mark schlabach @Mark_Schlabach
    Dan Mullen on UGA: "Listen, winning one SEC Championship Game doesn't make you a dominant program, you know what I'm saying? In two of the last three years, we've been to the SEC Championship Game. So even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while."

Mullen is barking up the wrong tree. I think smart is gonna bend him over his knee, again

vCash
    That's pretty cocky to say the least. And "We" haven't been there 2 of the last 3 years ... it was his predecessor.

vCash
    Who is this ?we? he speaks of

vCash
    Was he this bad when he worked for us? Didn't seem like it, but I suppose it's just how you view things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Was he this bad when he worked for us? Didn't seem like it, but I suppose it's just how you view things.
    He is just embodying the dickishness of the UF fan base. I bet Dan gets along well with that asshole baseball coach they have too.

vCash
    Florida?s been to sec championship game 2 out of last 3 years. danny boy been sitting at the house watching. Ain?t no we?ve been to it .

vCash
    Man, that guy's a prick.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Mullen is a ****ing douche idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    He is just embodying the dickishness of the UF fan base. I bet Dan gets along well with that asshole baseball coach they have too.
    I don?t know who I despise more, O?Sullivan or manieri. Yeah I bet danny boy and O?Sullivan get along fine.

vCash
    The job that Dan really wanted.. now he has to play them every year. Good luck with that.

vCash
    GA saw through Danny. It’s hurts his feelings.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Wow. That?s pretty solid bulletin board material from a HC to his biggest conference rival.
    He?s taking credit for something that his predecessor did the two years before he arrived.....and also got fired because UF didn?t think he was good enough for them. Danny boy ain?t gonna last long in Gator land

vCash
    danny boy ain?t beating Kirby and in a couple years won?t beat Pruitt either, maybe even by this coming season. May not beat usce either. Heck they could be 4th in the east the next couple years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    danny boy ain?t beating Kirby and in a couple years won?t beat Pruitt either, maybe even by this coming season. May not beat usce either. Heck they could be 4th in the east the next couple years.
    I think Mullen will stay 2nd best in the east. I do not think he will beat Georgia much if any and lose more than he wins vs FSU. I think Mullen will have Florida an AP 11-15 team, which is good... not good enough at Florida though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Man, that guy's a prick.
    But he was loved when he was here. Anybody that questioned anything he did on a message board was blasted by certain posters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think Mullen will stay 2nd best in the east. I do not think he will beat Georgia much if any and lose more than he wins vs FSU. I think Mullen will have Florida an AP 11-15 team, which is good... not good enough at Florida though
    Pruitt knows how to beat danny boy offense just like nick and kirby. He?s gonna get talent at ut and I don?t think Dan will beat him. Muschamp is getting some pretty good talent at usce too. Dan gonna have to hustle to keep up,

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Anybody check the Rant for comments on the yankee?s comments about Georgia?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    GA saw through Danny. It’s hurts his feelings.
    It?s not like Stricklin had a choice. He missed on everyone he wanted and when the heat got too hot he knew old dirk Mullen would be there.

-Grow up...-Scooba
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 02-09-2018 at 01:01 AM.

vCash
    Guess Mullen had to leave for UF so he could claim he was the HC of a program that had recently been to the SEC championship game.
    Last edited by ScoobaDawg; 02-09-2018 at 01:01 AM.

vCash
    One year ago people on this board would crucify you if you didn’t kiss Don’s arse...geesh